Best crypto coins with 50x potential in 2023

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I have now a crypto wallet so I am now starting on searching for the best crypto coins. I have found on the web the best crypto coins for this year, 2023. Those who are well-educated about crypto coins might already have all these 8 best crypto coins in 2023 which gives 50x potential. The following are shown below:
1. Chancer (CHANCER)
2. Shiba Memu (SHMU)
3. AltSignals (ASI)
4. Metacade (MCADE)
5. Ripple (XRP)
6. Shiba Inu (SHIB)
7. Polygon (MATIC)
8. The Sandbox (SAND)
Which one you tried to invest?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I am still practicing this currency. It's not good to immediately jump from one to another. There are risks involved and I may not be ready to tackle them. I just do it gradually.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Woow, you have a great eyes, I Already have POLYGON, i will buy more pieces too and hold Sheba Inu, I am sometimes scared of it potentials lets just see how it goes next month.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have now a crypto wallet so I am now starting on searching for the best crypto coins. I have found on the web the best crypto coins for this year, 2023. Those who are well-educated about crypto coins might already have all these 8 best crypto coins in 2023 which gives 50x potential. The following are shown below:
1. Chancer (CHANCER)
2. Shiba Memu (SHMU)
3. AltSignals (ASI)
4. Metacade (MCADE)
5. Ripple (XRP)
6. Shiba Inu (SHIB)
7. Polygon (MATIC)
8. The Sandbox (SAND)
Which one you tried to invest?
I been following Polygon (MATIC) closely, and its scalability solutions have caught my attention. The projects partnerships and developments seem promising to me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I been following Polygon (MATIC) closely, and its scalability solutions have caught my attention. The projects partnerships and developments seem promising to me.
Really? I will try Polygon too. It might be a very good crypto coins just imagine it gives 50x potential. Why not try the other coins? Chancer light also be good. I do scout on this next ddy.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ripple and Shiba Inu are good long-term coins to hold. For high growth coins, I like Chancer and AltSignals because they are still very new with big plans to grow their platforms. Metacade also has potential since play-to-earn gaming is getting more popular. Any of those coins could give you a 50x return if the projects succeed like they are planning.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Thank you, guys, for sharing your expertise on crypto coins, at least I have now the idea about which among them is best to invest in, but you almost mentioned all of them the best. Let alone the 50x potent of these coins.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Ok, nice one, I think you've got a very nice bag, but you may also want to consider holding litecoin, and also bitcoin on your portfolio, you never can tell.
Holding litecoin is a very good strategy to make money in the future of cryptocurrency and I'm one of those holding litecoin you even though I am not holding so much of it

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
XRP is a great coin and the turn out of events has really made the coin such a quality coin on the market.I have seen it sky rocket and it has made S>E>C to look so like the do not know what they are doing in as far as the regulation of cryptocurrency is concerned.

The thing is that to hold coins you need an indepth understanding on what will make you profits.I have seen some really good ones that a lot of people are holding.A big congratulations to yiu and i will equally follow suit as i have sold all my digital assets and concentrated on ETFs,treasury bills and bonds.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
XRP is a great coin and the turn out of events has really made the coin such a quality coin on the market.I have seen it sky rocket and it has made S>E>C to look so like the do not know what they are doing in as far as the regulation of cryptocurrency is concerned.

The thing is that to hold coins you need an indepth understanding on what will make you profits.I have seen some really good ones that a lot of people are holding.A big congratulations to yiu and i will equally follow suit as i have sold all my digital assets and concentrated on ETFs,treasury bills and bonds.
It is a very good coin but anybody who wants to hold the coin at the moment should know that he or she is going for a long-term investment so they should be ready for it

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is very interesting documentary . you are giving me challenge to carry out analysis on these coins because I love to explore new coins based on the fact that some of them could give you 100X profit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is very interesting documentary . you are giving me challenge to carry out analysis on these coins because I love to explore new coins based on the fact that some of them could give you 100X profit.
But getting these coins may be risky and the coins that can generate that kind of profit are meme coins that will not last forever
So you have to be very careful. Practice risk management

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I am so amazed of the revenues of Polygon coin. I also have Litecoin. My crypto is also growing and it's my daily reward from sweatcoin. I hope to explore more. This year might be or might not be good for investing coins.

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Several years ago I invested in Shiba Inu (SHIB) and Polygon (MATIC) but the returns were less than encouraging, except for trading, for long-term investments I prefer bluechip coins or those with a high marketcap.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.275
Hats off to you that you are into crypto investment. I have not invested but earned good by writing for noise cash and BMF. Noise cash is now closed. I earned BCH (bitcoin cash) which I could convert to Indian Rupees Good Luck with your investment

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All of these are common popular and saturated i do not think that they now have an option to help you make more money you can focus on alternates that are new coming projects you should always study their team roadmap and project team as well before investing in any project.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Hmmm i have some hopes on shiba though, lets see how it goes. That was how someone predicted doge for this year as at last year. Anyways lets watch and see.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I think all these will be rounding our wallets as soon as they will boom and the buyers will be eager to explore and invest more. Let us choose the one we can afford.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I honestly cannot tell you any cryptocurrency that I think can have such a revaluation, since that is not what I am looking for in the crypto market, I look for healthy and consistent revaluations over time so as not to deal with the extreme risk that comes with seeking those returns, I prefer consolidated cryptocurrencies with strong fundamentals, although they revalue by 2x, which is already a lot.

Back