Best Cryptocurrency Exchange?

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
With the ever-growing popularity of digital currencies, there are numerous platforms available for trading and investing. So, which exchange stands out for you?

Have you found any unique features or advantages that make them your preferred choice?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Currently I use Dutchcorp for exchange. It has many coins but it is expensive. It take 5% for each transaction. If you are premium member then it is just 1%. Advantage is very simple use and support for Faucetpay.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Good to know Dutchcorp offer a wide range of coins and support Faucetpay. But the 5% transaction fee could significantly impact the overall returns, especially if you are engaging in frequent trading or dealing with large volumes. Becoming a premium member might be worth considering, if you frequently engage in transactions.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is difficult to find a reliable crypto exchange after India banned Binance. One of the largest indian crypto exchanges is not crediting my account for a small amount which a Spanish business customer had sent to my BTC address 5 days ago.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
@timewo The ban has disrupted the seamless flow of transactions and left many users in a state of uncertainty. It's concerning to hear that even one of the largest Indian crypto exchanges is failing to credit your account for a small amount

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
@timewo The ban has disrupted the seamless flow of transactions and left many users in a state of uncertainty. It's concerning to hear that even one of the largest Indian crypto exchanges is failing to credit your account for a small amount
It is a week since the payment was completed, yet the exchange is not bothering to reply or resolve the support ticket. They are asking for a passport, driving license copy of the spanish business which sent the payment, which is not possible.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with your transaction on Binance. It can be concerning when a Cryptocurrency exchange fails to credit your account and does not respond to support tickets promptly. It's unacceptable for Binance to ignore support tickets and ask for personal information that may not be possible to provide.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Sorry that you are experiencing difficulties with your transaction on Binance. It can be concerning when a Cryptocurrency exchange fails to credit your account and does not respond to support tickets promptly. It's unacceptable for Binance to ignore support tickets and ask for personal information that may not be possible to provide.
To clarify I am not facing any problem with Binance, only I cannot access my account at present, they credited payment quickly. One of the largest indian exchanges, based in India, is not crediting my account for a small payment received more than 10 days ago, their support is not receiving the email.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
To clarify I am not facing any problem with Binance, only I cannot access my account at present, they credited payment quickly. One of the largest indian exchanges, based in India, is not crediting my account for a small payment received more than 10 days ago, their support is not receiving the email.

Are you talking about CoinDCX? I thought they have withdrawals opened for all. That is what they were claiming on their X profile. I didn't know people were having trouble with it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Are you talking about CoinDCX? I thought they have withdrawals opened for all. That is what they were claiming on their X profile. I didn't know people were having trouble with it.
I received a very small amount of about $6 from a Spanish business as payment and they are not releasing the funds till they receive the national id card of the sender, which is difficult for business customers.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
I received a very small amount of about $6 from a Spanish business as payment and they are not releasing the funds till they receive the national id card of the sender, which is difficult for business customers.

The new regulations has made it even more tough for users to make it in the cryptocurrency industry. I hope things work out. There's no other way but to follow the rules if you want to get your assets.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I am not really that into crypto since I only use it to collect my earnings and notting more, I don't know much about it. For me I am using roqqu and luno. They are easy to use that's all. I doubt they have any specific or special features why I use them.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am not really that into crypto since I only use it to collect my earnings and notting more, I don't know much about it. For me I am using roqqu and luno. They are easy to use that's all. I doubt they have any specific or special features why I use them.
For how long have you been using roqqu and luno ? Do they exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat currency directly or do they have P2P feature for making the conversion and are they banned in any country?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For how long have you been using roqqu and luno ? Do they exchange cryptocurrencies to fiat currency directly or do they have P2P feature for making the conversion and are they banned in any country?
I believe I have been using it for more than two years now or there about. Roqqu back then had a P2P system but luno at the moment, you can actually make a direct withdrawal but you need to confirm if it's available in your country.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Luno is available in Nigeria, Malaysia, Indonesia, and other countries, it is does not specify fees for India. The regulation levels are very high in india, Binance is blocked for a month now.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
It's good to hear that you have been using Roqqu and Luno for a long time. Regarding the withdrawal system, it seems like Luno has improved and now offers a direct withdrawal option which is convenient.
It's bad that Binance is currently blocked in India due to high regulation levels, but hopefully, this situation will improve in future.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
For me without a doubt is Kraken exchange, this as long as we talk about centralized exchanges or that need a KYC, if it is without KYC the best exchange I have tried is Hodlhodl, but in the latter it is for Bitcoin only.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Thank you for sharing your experience with different cryptocurrency exchanges. I have not heard of Hodlhodl before, but it sounds like a good option for those who prefer to trade without KYC.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.000
Choosing the best cryptocurrency exchange involves taking into consideration day legitimacy of the platform. You also need to look at the genuineness of the cryptocurrency exchange that you want to choose.

Back