Best design skill I can learn

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I mean how can I select a design skill I learn and will yield income and can also serve as a part-time job I don't care if the learning process is online on by video or physically
Post automatically merged:

I was thinking of graphics design but a friend told me graphics design requires a lot of time to practice it even to learn so I wish to listen to people's opinion on that or another alternative
Post automatically merged:

I was thinking of graphics design but a friend told me graphics design requires a lot of time to practice it even to learn so I wish to listen to people's opinion on that or another alternative

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.390
Try to master your skills with Canva or PHotoshop. If you know these programs you can become the best graphic designer and you will be able to make a lot of money.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best thing about the above suggestion by @nomad is that Canva is an entirely free service. You can thus obtain useful design knowledge by simply investing your time, and off course the effort required.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.748
If you are serious about graphic designing you can learn it within a month or two or maybe three months. But one thing you should understand, no matter the skill you finally choose to learn, the learning never stops. There is always something new to learn to improve your skills.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
If you are serious about graphic designing you can learn it within a month or two or maybe three months. But one thing you should understand, no matter the skill you finally choose to learn, the learning never stops. There is always something new to learn to improve your skills.
The truth is that it is not very hard and you do not have to be eighteen years to be a graphic designer. There are young children who are doing very well in this field. It is not something that can be learnt for years

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Graphic designing is actually a very good skill to learn and it really does not take much time, especially if one is very interested in it and focused. I know a lot of people who learned this skill in no time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Graphic designing is actually a very good skill to learn and it really does not take much time, especially if one is very interested in it and focused. I know a lot of people who learned this skill in no time.
Some people can even learn the basics of graphic designing after the first week of their resumption and they will be able to create designs even if it is little

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
Start working in Canva and Photoshop right now soon you'll feel difference and within short span of time you'll be master in graphic designing. These are almost self explanatory and you will be able to learn quickly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Start working in Canva and Photoshop right now soon you'll feel difference and within short span of time you'll be master in graphic designing. These are almost self explanatory and you will be able to learn quickly.
I know that canva can help us to create designs even if we do not know anything about graphic designing but do you know if professional designers make us of this app as well?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I believe or agree with you with this assertion, I don't usually believe knowing or understanding something on the minimal level requires a particular time frame, we all are designed to absorb or grab things on a different speed and level, to some, it can even take them up to 3 weeks or so to know what they are doing, while some it can take them many months.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I think I believe or agree with you with this assertion, I don't usually believe knowing or understanding something on the minimal level requires a particular time frame, we all are designed to absorb or grab things on a different speed and level, to some, it can even take them up to 3 weeks or so to know what they are doing, while some it can take them many months.
You are right
The way we learn and assimilate things are different
Some are fast learners while some are slow learners so it depends on the person. I am a fast learner though

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$4.235
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mastering user-centric design thinking equips you to create solutions fueled by empathy, qualitative insights, logic, and creativity. Immerse in understanding context and pain points, ideate solutions focused on value, rapid prototype and test with users, then refine. This human-centered innovation skill set powers outstanding designs.

Back