• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Best Money Making Apps for iPhone

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
From my observations, many iPhone users just spend their day without producing anything, they prefer to play games or just fill in crosswords. If the apps on your iPhone are not generating revenue for you, then you definitely need to read this article.

You can make money-making applications as additional income from your free time rather than wasting it, often this side income is often very helpful for family finances such as paying monthly bills such as electricity, water, wifi subscriptions, entertainment etc.

In this tutorial, I will present the 7 best money making apps for iPhone. All you have to do is download and register and start making money with some of these apps.

Pay:
Each application will provide a different payment system, so you need to prepare a payment method, such as a bank account, PayPal, gift card, etc.

If you are ready to make extra money, you need to continue this tutorial article, so you can find apps that suit you, and install apps so you can make money quickly,

1. Swagbucks
Swagbucks is a mobile application that offers to play games, watch videos, polls, product samples, micro tasks etc. Minimum payout $ 3, or 300 points, Payment method PayPal, Giftcard.

2. Decluttr
Decluttr is an application for buying and selling used goods, such as mobile phones, DVDs, CDs, video games etc. There is an affiliate program where you will get a commission of around 10% from customers who buy goods.

3. Sweatcoins
Sweatcoin is an app that pays for your every step, or for your fitness, after signing up you will earn 0.95 Sweatcoin for every 1000 steps, and you will also earn 5 sweatcoins for new members you refer. So the Sweatcoin app will count your steps in a day and pay you with Sweatcoin. If you have collected at least 20,000 Sweatcoin then you convert with fiat money and withdraw with PayPal.

4. Survey Junkies
Surveyjunkie.com was released in 2019, you only need to complete the survey they offer correctly and honestly. Once you have collected at least $5 you can withdraw via PayPal or to buy a Giftcard. SurveyJunkie Apps are also available on Googleplay.

5. Happy Surveys
Happysurveys.co this application will pay you to provide opinions on topics or news that are currently hot or viral, answer each question correctly, quickly and honestly. The minimum withdrawal for Paypal is $ 10, while the minimum withdrawal with Bitcoin is 10,000 satoshi.

6. ClipClaps
ClipClaps offers users to make money by uploading videos, watching videos, playing games, and a referral program. Every mission or activity you complete will earn you ClapCoins which can be converted to real money. Minimum withdrawal $ 15, via PayPal and payment will be processed in about 14 days.

7. Foap
Foap.com/photographer, this application will be perfect if you have a hobby of photography and are going to sell your photos, the method is quite easy and simple, you only need to take photos of various photo objects and you only need to upload them to the Foap application, then the photos your photos will be monetized and you will earn a commission. Minimum withdrawal $ 5, via PayPal.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
From my observations, many iPhone users just spend their day without producing anything, they prefer to play games or just fill in crosswords. If the apps on your iPhone are not generating revenue for you, then you definitely need to read this article.

You can make money-making applications as additional income from your free time rather than wasting it, often this side income is often very helpful for family finances such as paying monthly bills such as electricity, water, wifi subscriptions, entertainment etc.

In this tutorial, I will present the 7 best money making apps for iPhone. All you have to do is download and register and start making money with some of these apps.

Pay:
Each application will provide a different payment system, so you need to prepare a payment method, such as a bank account, PayPal, gift card, etc.

If you are ready to make extra money, you need to continue this tutorial article, so you can find apps that suit you, and install apps so you can make money quickly,

1. Swagbucks
Swagbucks is a mobile application that offers to play games, watch videos, polls, product samples, micro tasks etc. Minimum payout $ 3, or 300 points, Payment method PayPal, Giftcard.

2. Decluttr
Decluttr is an application for buying and selling used goods, such as mobile phones, DVDs, CDs, video games etc. There is an affiliate program where you will get a commission of around 10% from customers who buy goods.

3. Sweatcoins
Sweatcoin is an app that pays for your every step, or for your fitness, after signing up you will earn 0.95 Sweatcoin for every 1000 steps, and you will also earn 5 sweatcoins for new members you refer. So the Sweatcoin app will count your steps in a day and pay you with Sweatcoin. If you have collected at least 20,000 Sweatcoin then you convert with fiat money and withdraw with PayPal.

4. Survey Junkies
Surveyjunkie.com was released in 2019, you only need to complete the survey they offer correctly and honestly. Once you have collected at least $5 you can withdraw via PayPal or to buy a Giftcard. SurveyJunkie Apps are also available on Googleplay.

5. Happy Surveys
Happysurveys.co this application will pay you to provide opinions on topics or news that are currently hot or viral, answer each question correctly, quickly and honestly. The minimum withdrawal for Paypal is $ 10, while the minimum withdrawal with Bitcoin is 10,000 satoshi.

6. ClipClaps
ClipClaps offers users to make money by uploading videos, watching videos, playing games, and a referral program. Every mission or activity you complete will earn you ClapCoins which can be converted to real money. Minimum withdrawal $ 15, via PayPal and payment will be processed in about 14 days.

7. Foap
Foap.com/photographer, this application will be perfect if you have a hobby of photography and are going to sell your photos, the method is quite easy and simple, you only need to take photos of various photo objects and you only need to upload them to the Foap application, then the photos your photos will be monetized and you will earn a commission. Minimum withdrawal $ 5, via PayPal.
I think I need to talk about Swagbucks here. Apart from the fact that you can make money from it on an iPhone, do you think people from low tier countries will be able to use it as well?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Of course I think Swagbucks is open to all members from all over the world, so there are no country restrictions, you can easily access Swagbucks with your mobile phone, and there is no fee to join. You can also make Swagbucks a search engine so you will get swagbucks points automatically, so the more you use the search engine the more you will collect SB, 1SB is equivalent to 1 cent. so 300 SB equals $3, you can also complete micro tasks quickly and many other ways to make money on Swagbucks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Of course I think Swagbucks is open to all members from all over the world, so there are no country restrictions, you can easily access Swagbucks with your mobile phone, and there is no fee to join. You can also make Swagbucks a search engine so you will get swagbucks points automatically, so the more you use the search engine the more you will collect SB, 1SB is equivalent to 1 cent. so 300 SB equals $3, you can also complete micro tasks quickly and many other ways to make money on Swagbucks.
Honestly, I have been dulling myself since I used to think that they placed restrictions on some countries and that is why I never felt like downloading the application for once

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Great news, thanks a lot for sharing. Do all the methods you mentioned only work for Iphone users and can't work for Android users? It's a shame I don't use an iPhone, because it's too expensive for me. So far I am on the Android team. I've tried Swagbucks but I think it's difficult to collect points there, I'm not good at surveys so I left it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Great news, thanks a lot for sharing. Do all the methods you mentioned only work for Iphone users and can't work for Android users? It's a shame I don't use an iPhone, because it's too expensive for me. So far I am on the Android team. I've tried Swagbucks but I think it's difficult to collect points there, I'm not good at surveys so I left it.
Of course not, many of the mobile apps above are also available on Android mobile, just because the title of the article is making money with the iPhone, so I talk more about the iPhone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I actually have that other people are making use of iPhone always have some opportunities than people who use Android phones like me. I don't even know why that happens

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
iPhone users can also use all this post to pay site we use to get their income with addition to some app majorly for iPhone users although I don't use iPhone

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
iPhone users can also use all this post to pay site we use to get their income with addition to some app majorly for iPhone users although I don't use iPhone
I also do not use iPhone but I heard that their data subscription is always high and I don't know if the paid to post forums that they will be working on will be eniyh to pay for their sub. I don't know
I'm just guessing

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.020
It's seems that I am very unfortunate here. The reason behind being I am an android phone user and most of the times the best earning apps are legible on the iPhones.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It's seems that I am very unfortunate here. The reason behind being I am an android phone user and most of the times the best earning apps are legible on the iPhones.
Well, I feel you are wring and right at the se time. Even though iPhone users can fund earning opportunities, there are still some platforms or applications that are for Android phones alone

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
There does not seem to be a Survey Junkie app for the iPhone. Just a few minutes ago, I checked it out. However, I will try to download it if it is available on Android, and if it is, I will try to install it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
There does not seem to be a Survey Junkie app for the iPhone. Just a few minutes ago, I checked it out. However, I will try to download it if it is available on Android, and if it is, I will try to install it.
There are so many applications that are not available on iPhone and that’s why some iPhone users have low earning opportunities since there are some applications they cannot download

Back