Best Passive Income Site for Writers

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have been using Hubpages since 2012 and I have been receiving money from HubPages since 2014. I have not published new articles since 2018, nevertheless, I receive payment regularly.
HubPages is open to anyone worldwide who can write articles.
HubPages offers two ways to monetize your content: through their advertising program and Amazon affiliate marketing.
HubPages writers are known for being helpful and supportive of each other.
HubPages can serve as a stepping stone to advance your writing career.
With consistent effort over time, HubPages can become a source of passive income.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I have heard so much of good news with regards to the hubpages article submitting platform. I hope l would look into that in details and engage in it for that matter.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
It's interesting that they allow users from all parts of the world but they still aren't popular. Are there other means of receiving payments apart from PayPal? I would live to try something like this

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I joined Hubpages but after registering I didn't come back but I'm inspired of your post. Thanks and I'm going to check back the site tomorrow if I'm still welcome to come back and do business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
I have heard about this site from time to time, a lot of members on different forums have talked about it before. Maybe I would give it a try though am not a professional writer.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
How many articles you have published there? How much views you have? Did you share your own articles or just left those collect views? Which program brings you more money, Amzon or advertising?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
How many articles you have published there? How much views you have? Did you share your own articles or just left those collect views? Which program brings you more money, Amzon or advertising?
I published over 300 articles on Hubpages over my active years (between 2013 and 2018. In the beginning, I was actively promoting on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. But these days I let my articles collect views. I make money through hubpages advertising program

Mr Vector

Complete Stranger
Jan 5, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been using Hubpages since 2012 and I have been receiving money from HubPages since 2014. I have not published new articles since 2018, nevertheless, I receive payment regularly.
HubPages is open to anyone worldwide who can write articles.
HubPages offers two ways to monetize your content: through their advertising program and Amazon affiliate marketing.
HubPages writers are known for being helpful and supportive of each other.
HubPages can serve as a stepping stone to advance your writing career.
With consistent effort over time, HubPages can become a source of passive income.
Is this website still paying. I also knew about this website more than 10 years ago but what discouraged me is that to earn we will have to link with AdSense but I did not have AdSense then.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
I am very old member there. In initial phase my Google adsense account was attached with it and I was getting income through it also. But after sometime they strict their policies and so I was not able to continue it. After reading your post I will go there again and check as what has changed.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I am very old member there. In initial phase my Google adsense account was attached with it and I was getting income through it also. But after sometime they strict their policies and so I was not able to continue it. After reading your post I will go there again and check as what has changed.
Currently, you do not need adsense account to earn. You do need a PayPal account and attach your PayPal account before you can start earning. As long as you get views, you can earn

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
I published over 300 articles on Hubpages over my active years (between 2013 and 2018. In the beginning, I was actively promoting on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. But these days I let my articles collect views. I make money through hubpages advertising program
Could you earn more if you just posted all those on your blog? This looks are great commitment and work and I guess your blog would already high ranked and bring views. Maybe combination with buy me coffee button earnings would go in sky.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
Could you earn more if you just posted all those on your blog? This looks are great commitment and work and I guess your blog would already high ranked and bring views. Maybe combination with buy me coffee button earnings would go in sky.
I could have earned more but I started on hubpages before I created my self hosted blog, In fact I was able to pay for domain and hosting for my blog for a couple of years from the income I generated form hubpages.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
I looked into this website a long time ago. It has been around for a long time, but I did not have the opportunity to participate because I had a lot on my plate at the time. Perhaps it's time to check out again.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
If you are a good writer with SEO skills, hubpages can be the best platforms to earn passive income as a writer. It will take a long time but if you have done SEO, you will surely earn form this site

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
If you are a good writer with SEO skills, hubpages can be the best platforms to earn passive income as a writer. It will take a long time but if you have done SEO, you will surely earn form this site
How much is open Hubapages platform for editing SEO and content? Can you edit HTML code or you just have editor like Word? Can you add some background SEO techinques like image alt text or edit meta content?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
How much is open Hubapages platform for editing SEO and content? Can you edit HTML code or you just have editor like Word? Can you add some background SEO techinques like image alt text or edit meta content?
You can do SEO on your content, no room for editing HTML. Huboages itself is a high ranking website, by utilizing huboages to publish your content, it is easier to rank your content on search engines compared to your content on your personal blog.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Funny enough, i don't know anything about this Hub pages, neither have i heard anything about it. Well i guess this is because i do not earn by writing and i do not plan to do so anytime soon.

Back