Best way to earn Passive income?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
According to me the best way to earn passive income is by earning rent income and in different parts of the world people are earning passive income by renting their house, building, office, shop or even the vacant space.

Are you earning passive income by renting your free space?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I agree. Renting out free space, be it a house, an office, a shop is a great way to earn passive income. Another way to get passive income is to invest in stocks. You get dividends once or twice a year.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
I agree. Renting out free space, be it a house, an office, a shop is a great way to earn passive income. Another way to get passive income is to invest in stocks. You get dividends once or twice a year.
There are risks involved in stocks or in crypto but it's the best to earn passive income from renting

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
For me one of the best ways to earn passive income has always been through real estate. Your properties can generate income for you yearly or even monthly.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Yes, I do. I have a parental property on which we have made two shops as it is in a commercial place. We have given these shops rent and share the rent among all brothers.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.260
According to me the best way to earn passive income is by earning rent income and in different parts of the world people are earning passive income by renting their house, building, office, shop or even the vacant space.

No for now am not having any means to earn passively but hopefully i should be able to have a legit source sooner or later

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

No I am not earning a passive income by renting real estate but I know it is a lucrative passive income stream.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have millions of Satoshi earning me Passive Income on several websites like CryptoWin and FreeBitco.in as well as peer-to-peer loans I have made. It's not hard to find if you get into it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.580
Raw Dex
$1.240
I have always considered renting free space, Room, Shop, property the best way to earn passive income because you don't need to get directly involved to be able to earn from it

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways to earn passive income, and the best one for you will depend on your financial situation, goals, and interests. Here are some popular options to consider:
  1. Dividend stocks: Investing in stocks that pay dividends can provide a reliable stream of passive income.
  2. Real estate: Renting out properties, either through traditional leasing or through vacation rental platforms, can generate passive income.
  3. Peer-to-peer lending: By lending money to individuals or businesses through platforms such as Lending Club or Prosper, you can earn passive income in the form of interest payments.
  4. Investment funds: Investing in a passively managed index fund, exchange-traded fund (ETF), or mutual fund can provide passive income through dividends and capital gains.
  5. Digital products: Creating and selling digital products, such as ebooks, courses, or stock photos, can provide passive income over time.
  6. Renting out assets: Renting out underutilized assets, such as a car, storage space, or equipment, can provide passive income.
It's important to note that no form of passive income is truly passive, as all of them require some level of effort or investment upfront. Additionally, it's always important to thoroughly research and understand any investment before committing to it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Best way to earn passive income is affiliate marketing, almost it required one time dedicated hard work and after then just give sometime to your website and earn money passively.

Back