Best way to earn Passive income?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways to earn passive income, and the best one for you will depend on your financial situation, goals, and interests. Here are some popular options to consider:
  1. Dividend stocks: Investing in stocks that pay dividends can provide a reliable stream of passive income.
  2. Real estate: Renting out properties, either through traditional leasing or through vacation rental platforms, can generate passive income.
  3. Peer-to-peer lending: By lending money to individuals or businesses through platforms such as Lending Club or Prosper, you can earn passive income in the form of interest payments.
  4. Investment funds: Investing in a passively managed index fund, exchange-traded fund (ETF), or mutual fund can provide passive income through dividends and capital gains.
  5. Digital products: Creating and selling digital products, such as ebooks, courses, or stock photos, can provide passive income over time.
  6. Renting out assets: Renting out underutilized assets, such as a car, storage space, or equipment, can provide passive income.
It's important to note that no form of passive income is truly passive, as all of them require some level of effort or investment upfront. Additionally, it's always important to thoroughly research and understand any investment before committing to it.
Very true and my financial situation is such that I concentrate on improving it with each step I take so it stays that way. Some would say I am a penny pincher, but those pennies (or Satoshi) eventually add up to become dollars. As far as researching (time consuming) I rely more on testing what I have to insure it keeps on working and I don't feel a driving urge to understand why my pile keeps growing, as long as it does.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The very best method to earn passive income is through real estate. The risks factors in real estate are minimal compared to other firms of investment. And it produvmes cash too.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The very best method to earn passive income is through real estate. The risks factors in real estate are minimal compared to other firms of investment. And it produvmes cash too.
I totally agree with you, but there comes a time in life where conservation of energy plays an important part in how you feel each day and Real Estate is not a lazy man's best path. When I was younger it played an important part in what success I managed to achieve for many years and like my Grandpa used to say, "They ain't makin' any more dirt son, so git all you can".
Post automatically merged:

I totally agree with you, but there comes a time in life where conservation of energy plays an important part in how you feel each day and Real Estate is not a lazy man's best path. When I was younger it played an important part in what success I managed to achieve for many years and like my Grandpa used to say, "They ain't makin' any more dirt son, so git all you can".
The only loss I can remember was when I received three parcels of land in trade for a computer system and one of them had a mortgage that was higher than its value and went through foreclosure. No problem, the other two more than covered the value of the computer that I took in on trade against another sale.

Last edited:

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting passive income through rent is the best. But if you don't have a house yet, getting to the state of renting out is costly. You have to start by building which doesnr come cheap

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are different ways to generate passive income sources and I would reckon that one should try as much as possible to involved in serious research in order to get the one that will be better but I prefer vlogging.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Blogging would be a very good idea and I am still working on my blog to ensure that I publish quality content that will be able to generate enough traffic so that I will start earning from Google.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Renting out a building or even a room or even your home is a great way to earn passive income but even though that may work for many, in some cases it may not be something that is ideal for you. I have known people to earn passive income from websites, blogs, and even forums. It all depends on the time you have to dedicate to the method you use to be able to earn a passive income.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Renting out a building or even a room or even your home is a great way to earn passive income but even though that may work for many, in some cases it may not be something that is ideal for you. I have known people to earn passive income from websites, blogs, and even forums. It all depends on the time you have to dedicate to the method you use to be able to earn a passive income.
Property rental is a very good way to make reasonable amount of money in a passive way because I have lots of people who venture into this type of enterprise and they are really smiling home to the bank.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have also taught about this type of business and it seems that I'm going to try it out because I have a vacant room in my house that I can let out. Atleast to make some amount of money. It is a very good business idea.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Different strokes for different folks. There are different ways people used to make passive income and what works for one person may not actually work for another. I think it is all about interest.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yiu just need to find out the passive income you can easily use to use it. For me I'm looking at investing in either real estate or stocks to make money

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Different strokes for different folks. There are different ways people used to make passive income and what works for one person may not actually work for another. I think it is all about interest.
I agree that interest is important when choosing a passive income source you have to enjoy what you do and be passionate about it. Otherwise you will lose motivation and give up easily interest also helps you learn new skills and improve your quality of work.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree that interest is important when choosing a passive income source you have to enjoy what you do and be passionate about it. Otherwise you will lose motivation and give up easily interest also helps you learn new skills and improve your quality of work.
Definitely, you can only make passive income from something you are passionate about. If you're not passionate about that you may lose interest on the long run.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Definitely, you can only make passive income from something you are passionate about. If you're not passionate about that you may lose interest on the long run.
Making passive income from what you're passionate about is a brilliant idea and you will never get tired with such enterprise.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making passive income from what you're passionate about is a brilliant idea and you will never get tired with such enterprise.
Probably, once you enjoy what you do you will never be tired of it especially if it fetches you passive income. That is why people should capitalise on what they love to do to make money.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
In my opinion, the best way to earn passive income is through rental properties. If one has a lot of properties, one is really going to earn a lot from this passive income source.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
There are different methods to earn passive income whether online kr offline but I like the idea of real estate. Real estate comes with minimal risks as well so anyone can go into it.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For now l am not in that position because l am yet to own a piece of land. My favourite passive income way that comes into my mind always is the renting out of apartments and house rooms.
Post automatically merged:

l think this one will depend on the person's interest and preferences on which passive income method to use. Most people including me would go for the real estate and property investments.

Last edited:
Back