Best ways to adopt when expanding your business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
Expanding your business is not limited to just one aspect. You could also include a service that was never part of your business before and it would still be seen as an expansion of the business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Expanding your business is not limited to just one aspect. You could also include a service that was never part of your business before and it would still be seen as an expansion of the business.
There are many businesses that basically just that and it helps them a lot. you need to integrate some services that were never part of your business before to expand.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
There are many businesses that basically just that and it helps them a lot. you need to integrate some services that were never part of your business before to expand.
Yes, like back then while i was working for a photo editing company, my boss decided to include printing of customized shirts and mugs as part of our services.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, like back then while i was working for a photo editing company, my boss decided to include printing of customized shirts and mugs as part of our services.
I think your former boss made a wise decision. It is actually an extra way to make some good amount of money and generate more income for the business.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, sometimes successful companies even buy smaller companies and merge them into their own. I think it is one of the best ways of beating competition in some cases.
It happens all the time. Look out what happened between Facebook and Whatsapp. Nothing was wrong with Whatsapp but Facebook just bought it to get bigger in the social media space.

Back