Best Ways to Advertise your Business

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Let's assume you have started up a business in a sustainable way, now what you must focus on is advertising and marketing your business. Now, I want to ask you guys, what are some of the best forms of advertisements to do while promoting your business? Additionally, what social media site do you guys believe is the best for the promotion of your business? Thanks in advance!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best form of advertisements is to use social media marketing. I chose this because it has already built traffic dedicated to each niches. You can use Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
If by chance could start my milk tea business, I would gladly advertise it on my Facebook account and send friends emails to inform them about my business.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
WhatsApp is widely used these days for the promotion of business. Also, you can give advertisements in the newspapers or distribute templates to the people living nearby.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
@saoussen5765 , The other day, I read in Google news, WhatsApp is banned by Google app for WhatsApp is used by bad elements as their platform for scamming innocent people. I was once a victim of this, thankful I was not able to release my money from GCash. I blocked all those celfon numbers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
There are actually so many ways to advertise your business, the best thing to do is make research on your target audience and find the best way that would get their attention once you have found the most suitable method for your business, work with that.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
There are actually so many ways to advertise your business, the best thing to do is make research on your target audience and find the best way that would get their attention once you have found the most suitable method for your business, work with that.
Alright we need to find out the target market before choosing the
advertisement to use this will help us reach them perfectly.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Since I started my online shop, Facebook has been a successful tool for marketing it. Giving away freebies in exchange for orders is also beneficial because it encourages customers to return to your shop and recommend it to others.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Since I started my online shop, Facebook has been a successful tool for marketing it. Giving away freebies in exchange for orders is also beneficial because it encourages customers to return to your shop and recommend it to others.
I agree. Cashback or giving something as a gift is always helpful to gain customers. Lots of manufacturers do that here at festivals to boost their sales.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Alright we need to find out the target market before choosing the
advertisement to use this will help us reach them perfectly.
Thats right, a business owner whose target audience are the young ones, using platforms like TikTok, Instagram and the likes would be a good way to get their attention because they are usually found in these platforms. But for does who have a more advanced audience, they would still find their target audience but they would likely find more when they make use of tv channels like AIT, NTA, movie stations and the likes.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Thats right, a business owner whose target audience are the young ones, using platforms like TikTok, Instagram and the likes would be a good way to get their attention because they are usually found in these platforms. But for does who have a more advanced audience, they would still find their target audience but they would likely find more when they make use of tv channels like AIT, NTA, movie stations and the likes.
But you paid a lot if you want to advertise on TV. I would encourage social media for those that don't have the money for now.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best form of advertisements is to use social media marketing. I chose this because it has already built traffic dedicated to each niches. You can use Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.
Perfect, that does sound really good to me and it sounds like a very viable option as there are already so many people that visit these sites daily, thus ensuring your business is seen by many. Thanks!

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best way to market your business is to first identify who your potential clients are. Then, focus on the community or forums you can find your clients then blast your ads before them.

Back