AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, in my country it's mostly the rich that advertise on the television as the price is too high for average people
Definitely, for a small business, it is very very difficult to start advertising on television because that costs a lot. Only massive companies are able to advertise effectively on television, and it is a very effective method too because millions of people watch television.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Definitely, for a small business, it is very very difficult to start advertising on television because that costs a lot. Only massive companies are able to advertise effectively on television, and it is a very effective method too because millions of people watch television.
That's the truth , advertising here in my country is very expensive so it is better to go for internet advertising thst is a lot cheaper

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
If you live near the city, the best ad is to send flyers to prospects like students, office workers, and even in a bus station and train station.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, in my country it's mostly the rich that advertise on the television as the price is too high for average people
Television advertisements is no more popular and profitable now. People don't spend much of their time watching events on television. That is why many companies place their adverts on social media and internet.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before choosing a type of advertisements you have to know your customers, I mean know your targeted audience. Social media has proven to be an effective means of advertising .

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Before choosing a type of advertisements you have to know your customers, I mean know your targeted audience. Social media has proven to be an effective means of advertising .
That's right this wsy you would be able to reach them effectively for your business objectives to be realized.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
But you paid a lot if you want to advertise on TV. I would encourage social media for those that don't have the money for now.
Thats just it, you cant make money without actually spending money itself. Like you said its costly but it depends on the amount of capital you have. I have come across persons who use social media and with time they started using television as well.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thats just it, you cant make money without actually spending money itself. Like you said its costly but it depends on the amount of capital you have. I have come across persons who use social media and with time they started using television as well.
The point you make about having money to make money is just absolutely valid. And it’s so true. Even if you start from little amounts I think you can gradually accumulate a good amount and invest that into advertising your business and then make more profit from that.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The point you make about having money to make money is just absolutely valid. And it’s so true. Even if you start from little amounts I think you can gradually accumulate a good amount and invest that into advertising your business and then make more profit from that.
I think that's also a good marketing strategy, start from the scratch. But some people believe chasing the big advert screens is the only way to grow big in no time.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that's also a good marketing strategy, start from the scratch. But some people believe chasing the big advert screens is the only way to grow big in no time.
Yes, I agree with you. Many people have this mindset that only big and flashy adverts are effective. Which is not entirely the case. As a small business it is quite impossible to get into massive advertising campaigns, thus one must learn to build from the ground up.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
  1. Referral marketing Encourage existing customers to refer their friends and family to your business.
  2. Public relations Reach out to media outlets and journalists to get coverage for your business and its products or services.
  3. Event marketing Host events to promote your business and connect with potential customers in person.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Currently, the most viable advertising models are:

1. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, where advertisers pay each time a user clicks on one of their ads.
  2. Cost-per-impression (CPM) advertising, where advertisers pay each time their ad is displayed to a user.
  3. Native advertising, where ads are designed to blend in with the surrounding content on a website or mobile app.
  4. Affiliate marketing, where advertisers pay a commission to a website or individual for each sale or lead generated from their ads.
  5. Influencer marketing, where advertisers pay social media personalities or influencers to promote their products or services.
Each of these models has its own unique benefits and drawbacks, so it's important to choose the one that best aligns with your business goals and budget.

So for you to have a high probability you need a final host and for me facebook,instagram,twitter and a website have done it for me.More especially facebook.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Before you advertise your product or service, you should first understand your target market - demographic profile, etc. I'd use various social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. TikTok is another viable option.

Back