Best ways to keep the screen of out phone from cracking

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I replaced my phone screen a while back and I couldn't understand why the screen should be that expensive to change. So I know the only way to stop spending so much on a phone screen is to prevent it from cracking. So how do you prevent your phone screen from cracking
I have one cellphone before. It cracked because it fell down on our concrete floor 4 times. I was so careless. The screen replacement is expensive, so I bought a new one and protected it with a thick phone jacket. The new phone fell again 3 times already but it didn't cracked.

stbrians

Complete Stranger
Nov 26, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I replaced my phone screen a while back and I couldn't understand why the screen should be that expensive to change. So I know the only way to stop spending so much on a phone screen is to prevent it from cracking. So how do you prevent your phone screen from cracking
There are many ways to prevent your screen from breaking. one such advice is to be extra careful. You can put a screenshot protector on your phone. There was a time I attached a sling and hang it on my neck.
Post automatically merged:

Don't throw it. Don't sit on it. Don't scratch it with fork. Follow this simple rules and your phone will be fine.
Good advice there. putting a new screen on the phone is no cheap.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
There are many ways to prevent your screen from breaking. one such advice is to be extra careful. You can put a screenshot protector on your phone. There was a time I attached a sling and hang it on my neck.
Post automatically merged:

Good advice there. putting a new screen on the phone is no cheap.
Yesh I just realized that to guard it better it is good to use the screen guard ehu h is very cheap.

Back