Between a Mason and a Plumber- Which is more lucrative?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Masonry and plumbing are two skills, jobs and businesses that have to do with building and constructions. The both are very vital skills in the set up of a house.

For someone torn in between making a choice between the two factors, which one would you advice anyone to choose being that profitablity is the only factor to consider? Who makes more money between a Mason and a plumber?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I have never done any of them personally but from observation I think I like plumbing jobs. The plumbers here in my location makes good money off their skills here.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A plumber makes huge amount of money in my country and it is a noble profession. In actuality, you will make sizable amount of money as a plumber if you could get a very good contract.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think masonry is more lucrative. They are involved in the bulk part of the building construction process. Even the plumbing part of tr work still needs a mason to put finishing touches into it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I believe that masons don't earn as much as plumbers because masons are being paid like a wage. Plumbers on the other hand are always being offered a contract to the entire plumbing work for tye building.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that masons see more regular jobs than plumbers. That's because mason really has to do with walls which is larger sphere and scope than a plumber whose role is just a micro aspect of the entire building..

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Masonry and plumbing are two skills, jobs and businesses that have to do with building and constructions. The both are very vital skills in the set up of a house.

For someone torn in between making a choice between the two factors, which one would you advice anyone to choose being that profitablity is the only factor to consider? Who makes more money between a Mason and a plumber?
Actually both are lucrative but still I still think plumbing is more lucrative than masonary job, es

Actually the both are lucrative , but I still believe plumbing is still more lucrative than masonry especially when you are very good at it and also stay in good location, selling plumbing materials too is also lucrative as a plus to having the skill

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I believe the two line of work have their target audience and can be very lucrative, since it has to do with construction. At the moment there are lots of constructions and developments going on.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A Mason can work in any kind of construction job apart from house construction. He can even join on on road construction because of his in-depth knowledge in concrete and mortar. I don't believe a plumber can function than just in a building construction project.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Mason should be more lucrative although they both take part in a building construction but Mason take more part compare to plumbing and Mason requires for skills compare to Mason

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
I think plumbing is the most profitable and lucrative in deed. This is because the installation of the pipes and dealing with the drainage systems is more paying than the masonry venture according to me.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think plumbing is the most profitable and lucrative in deed. This is because the installation of the pipes and dealing with the drainage systems is more paying than the masonry venture according to me.
It is true that masonry is so common that someone can just learn in months making it to be easy to find. Plumbing on the other hand is highly specialized and hard to find.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is true that masonry is so common that someone can just learn in months making it to be easy to find. Plumbing on the other hand is highly specialized and hard to find.
Well, you are right. It will take you a year or more than to learn about plumbing work. Though it is good if you know about it and it is a very expensive job. Also, it is not very common

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In a typical construction site, a mason carries out more work, and earns more, than a plumber. The implication is that a mason is likely to secure employment more easily than a plumber. The masonry profession is thereby more lucrative.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
In a typical construction site, a mason carries out more work, and earns more, than a plumber. The implication is that a mason is likely to secure employment more easily than a plumber. The masonry profession is thereby more lucrative.
Well, that may be in your location. I think a plumber earns more here. The only problem with a plumber is that they may bot be getting jobs everyday or frequently unlike the mason

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is where the lucrativeness lies. Does the pay that a plumber gets in his once in two weeks job compare to what the mason has made from having jobs 4 times a week?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
That is where the lucrativeness lies. Does the pay that a plumber gets in his once in two weeks job compare to what the mason has made from having jobs 4 times a week?
That is the truth and that is why I said that the Mason job is very much lucrative but they are not getting paid like the plumber. Well, of we calculate, they are surely making more money than the plumber.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

When it comes to the money making aspect of the both jobs, the both parties all make money, but in my own opinion, I think the plumber guys make much more money compared to the mason guys.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I think it depends on who would invite them like an industrial plant or in a big construction building. These two kinds of workers are always present in building construction. They are laborers.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
In my country the plumbers are not so many as the masons. So the plumber job opportunities are not as competitive as the masons jobs are. Plumbing jobs pays far too much better than masonry work too.

Back