Between a Mason and a Plumber- Which is more lucrative?

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
In my country the plumbers are not so many as the masons. So the plumber job opportunities are not as competitive as the masons jobs are. Plumbing jobs pays far too much better than masonry work too.
But does the plumber get jobs everyday considering that a building has to get to a certain level before the services of a plumber is needed. The Masson is needed from the excavation to the lintel.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think what should determine the choice of profession is the passion abd not the profiteering aspect of such business. Your passion would guide you on which one to choose between the masonry and plumbing. I think both professions are good and profitable. Let your interest guide you and not tbe monetary gains aspect of it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think what should determine the choice of profession is the passion abd not the profiteering aspect of such business. Your passion would guide you on which one to choose between the masonry and plumbing. I think both professions are good and profitable. Let your interest guide you and not tbe monetary gains aspect of it.
Exactly my thought, the both vocation or would I say professions are sure good ones, it just depends on the one the person is comfortable doing and enjoys or have passion doing, if the person enjoys doing any of the vocation, then it will definitely become less stressful compared to others.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The one that is lucrative is dependent on your choice and the kind of contract that you have access to because if you have a big contract to execute, you will definitely make decent money from it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
Exactly my thought, the both vocation or would I say professions are sure good ones, it just depends on the one the person is comfortable doing and enjoys or have passion doing, if the person enjoys doing any of the vocation, then it will definitely become less stressful compared to others.
From this context, we are looking strictly at the one that is more lucrative practically. And in my own location, it seems that masonry is more lucrative than plumbing given the prevailing practices.

Back