Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one is better?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both crypto and forex trading are financial investments. Crypto trading deals with bitcoin and its alternative coins while forex trading deals with currency pair. Both of them are using brokers platforms to operate. They both have same features and carry same risks.
However, crypto trading is more flexible than forex trading. The value of your cryptos deposited in crypto exchangers like Binance could be decreasing or increasing without trading based on the value of the coins in the market.
For me, I will choose cryptocurrency trading over Forex trading, reason being that cryptocurrency is easy to enter and it has risk and violatile, but you can still enter and make little profit but you must study the timing first.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, I will choose cryptocurrency trading over Forex trading, reason being that cryptocurrency is easy to enter and it has risk and violatile, but you can still enter and make little profit but you must study the timing first.
I also prefer cryptocurrency but before you go into it you must study well. If you're not careful you will be rugpulled by scam projects. That is why it is also very risky.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you can lose big in cryptocurrency if you're not careful. Those who are into futures trading can make a lot of losses. I've lost a lot of money through futures trading.
Future trading should be no go area to whoever is not a guru trader. Future trading is a system created by the exchangers to lure investors into systems that are too risky. Spot trading is better in crypto trading as it is less risky than future trading.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Future trading should be no go area to whoever is not a guru trader. Future trading is a system created by the exchangers to lure investors into systems that are too risky. Spot trading is better in crypto trading as it is less risky than future trading.
Yes, I have been liquidated so many times in futures trading. This comes as a result of huge manipulation in the market. That is what so many crypto exchanges do.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.201
Raw Dex
$0.297
These are two investment areas that one need to be careful of if you are not careful hou get self into scam projects. I know a lot of people prefer cryptocurrency

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These are two investment areas that one need to be careful of if you are not careful hou get self into scam projects. I know a lot of people prefer cryptocurrency
There is nothing like scam project in forex trading. The forex market is an international market and it is regulated. The reason majority lose money is because they lack enough knowledge.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no scamming in forex trading. No brokers can manipulate the result of forex trading because it is an international event.
Forex is more complex than crypto trading. There are more ways to earn interest in cryptos apart from trading, the opportunity of which is not available in forex trading. To prepare yourself against loss, you must have big fund to start forex.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.998
One can always go for crypto trading is more understanding and flexible than forex trading. The value of your crypto's can easily be understood and you can easily work with it
Hmm i have heard others say this before as well. I am thinking of learning crypto trading, how can one learn this? And which platform would you consider as the best for trading crypto?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.201
Raw Dex
$0.297
Yes I know that majority of people lose money because of lack enough knowledge and experience but they are those ones that promise to do the forex for you and end up scamming people

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both of them are almost the same. Forex uses major fiat currencies while crypto uses crypto tokens. They have similar charting tools and strategies. For me I'll go with crypto trading because I'm used to it and have some knowledge about it.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
In my own personal view, I think it's more easy to trade cryptocurrencies than trading forex, forex as a course need to be studied and well understood before deciding to go into forex .

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.998
At this point it is to go for the one that works favorable for one . just go for the one that will help you make money as you have needed
Nice answer. There are persons who find crypto trading a lot easier compared to forex trading, while on the other hand most of the forex traders who do not have an idea about crypto trading would definitely say forex is better. So it would be best to just stick with what is okay by you.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know which is better. But I prefer crypto trading to forex. I feel it is less risky
Crypto trading is far better than forex trading. Though it is more volatile but it's volatility can hardly wipe off your fund. Even if you don't know how to trade, you can be engaging in buy and hold, staking, loan of cryptos and finally arbitrage which is buying cryptos where it is less and sell where it is high. Simple!.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Both crypto and forex trading are financial investments. Crypto trading deals with bitcoin and its alternative coins while forex trading deals with currency pair. Both of them are using brokers platforms to operate. They both have same features and carry same risks.
However, crypto trading is more flexible than forex trading. The value of your cryptos deposited in crypto exchangers like Binance could be decreasing or increasing without trading based on the value of the coins in the market.

I've actually been involved in both cryptocurrency trading and forex trading. From my experience in both of them, forex trading is more balanced for you to make more money from it easily than cryptocurrency trading.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto trading is far better than forex trading. Though it is more volatile but it's volatility can hardly wipe off your fund. Even if you don't know how to trade, you can be engaging in buy and hold, staking, loan of cryptos and finally arbitrage which is buying cryptos where it is less and sell where it is high. Simple!.
Yeah there various ways you can earn through crypto unlike forex trading

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$5.395
Raw Dex
$0.003
Choosing between cryptocurrency trading and forex trading depends on your personal preferences, risk tolerance and investment goals. Important points to consider are:

1. Volatility:
Cryptocurrencies tend to be more volatile than traditional forex markets. High volatility means greater potential returns, but also greater risk.

2. Market hours:
The Forex market is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, while the cryptocurrency market is open 24 hours a day. Forex may be a better choice if you want to trade at specific times.

3. Liquidity:
The Forex market is generally highly liquid due to its size and tradition. Liquidity issues can arise in the cryptocurrency market, especially less popular coins. 4. Regulations:
Forex trading is heavily regulated in many countries and offers some degree of protection to investors. Cryptocurrency regulations are diverse and some jurisdictions have limited or inconsistent regulations.

5. Accessibility:
Cryptocurrency trading is more accessible for beginners as it has a lower barrier to entry, whereas forex trading often requires higher initial capital and more complex trading platforms.

6. Diversification:
Forex trading allows you to trade a wide variety of currencies, including major currency pairs, minor currency pairs, and exotic currency pairs. Trading cryptocurrencies gives you access to different asset classes and the opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio.

Ultimately, the "better" option is determined by your knowledge, experience, risk tolerance, and personal preferences. It is wise to thoroughly research and understand the characteristics, risks and potential benefits of both markets before making any decision.

Back