Between public bank and private bank, which one do you prefer?

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
The bank to choose will depend on individual preferences and your financial needs, but you should understand that public banks would offer more stability and security because it enjoyed government backings while private banks would provide a personalized service because they are more closer to the customers. The public Banks has broader reach because they have larger branch networks and that will make it very convenient for everyday banking needs.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Private banks in my home country are publicly traded companies, which means they are publicly owned institutions. However, there are also government owned banks. I prefer to use government owned banks as they have lower interest

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I prefer government banks because they are more stable than the private ones. I have two bank accounts under the government's umbrella.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
I don't think there is any such thing as public banks in my country, especially in the commercial banking ecosystem. Public banks are majorly specialized banks like the Bank of Industry and Agricultural banks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The bank to choose will depend on individual preferences and your financial needs, but you should understand that public banks would offer more stability and security because it enjoyed government backings while private banks would provide a personalized service because they are more closer to the customers. The public Banks has broader reach because they have larger branch networks and that will make it very convenient for everyday banking needs.
I feel public bank is better but only when it comes to investment. This is Nigeria and we all know how public sectors make life hard for people so I’d rather go for private

Back