Big Bucks Update

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
very sad that forums as well try to scam peaple and waste their times in this time we need to be careful when it comes to any platfrom where you can make money even if it looks legit we need to make sure since scammers are getting smarter

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
Big Bucks is waste of time and energy dunno what the site owner wants to drive out. He's crazy doing things that ruin his reputation. I hope many realized it and never recruit.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Big Bucks forum is no doubt cheating people. Dunno what they want from embers and the next day they are told their account is not found. It is insanity, playing people.
Imaging you giving all your free time even your full time and working and posting and commenting on posts to get some money and then you found out that the forum is not paying, that is very disappointing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have an account there but I can't remember when last I even visited the site. It's a pity that the site is actually a scam site though. Anyways we should just move on, no need to kill ourselves over it.
It’s just a pity to remember all we have gone through and all the stress we have been through just because we want to earn. Scam websites annoy me a lot

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.860
This site is no longer working. I'm really being nostalgia about some sites that came snd just disappeared
The approval requirements of Google Adsense let a lot of admins leave the project since they need to compensate amount paid to users from site advert, especially if there is no other monetization process.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.326
Raw Dex
$0.007
The approval requirements of Google Adsense let a lot of admins leave the project since they need to compensate amount paid to users from site advert, especially if there is no other monetization process.
Yeah you are right if they are not getting the right modes for money making for the site it becomes even difficult to make money and to sustain the site

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.860
Yeah you are right if they are not getting the right modes for money making for the site it becomes even difficult to make money and to sustain the site
It is not the right decision to purchase crypto from his salary from offline work and pay users if there is no revenue on the site that will not last very long.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
I have an account there but I can't remember when last I even visited the site. It's a pity that the site is actually a scam site though. Anyways we should just move on, no need to kill ourselves over it.
As a matter of fact I forgot about that site. I registered on that site prior to the launching of DBucks and RIF that time wasn't in the mood.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.590
I have not joined this site and am not going to register on it because, from the responses I read here, it seems that it's not a legit site.
I created an account there but I was never active as something felt off about the site. Now that it has turned out not to be legit, I am glad that I never wasted my time there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.798
To be honest with you, I also forgot that site. I registered there but the next day, the site told me I did have an account,

Back