Scam đź‘Ž BigBucksForum.com Review

This website is a SCAM! Do not go to it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
I just encountered a new forum site, Bigbucksforum, which was launched on Oct 23, 2023, only a week after it was launched but members have already reached 115 members. This indicates that the forum site is very interesting and promising for making money online.

1,000 B-Coins = $1
New member bonus 50 B-coins.
Referring friends 300 B-Coin (min ref has 15 posts.
Comments = 20 B-Coins.
Create new a thread = 30 B-Coins.
Max credit limit 50 posts
Min comments 150 characters.

Min Withdrawal
USDT min wd $3.00
LTC min wd $10
Withdrawals will be processed every Saturday. And every time you withdraw, all your posts will be reviewed to see if they violate the rules, which takes about 72 hours to process. For more detailed information, you can directly visit the Bigbucks forum site

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
That's an interesting forum site. Many forum sites are dying and new forum are coming. I will surely register on this forum. Let us hope that this new forum survives in few months especially if the site owner lacks expertise in handling a ptp forum.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.090
Thanks for your nice information, this is the way to introduce any new site. You covered almost each and every details, which we need to know. Definitely I will register there and start posting.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Other than USDT and LTC are there any other non-crypto payment methods which are offered. Has anyone on the forum received payment and have they posted their payment proof? How did you find out about the forum?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
On Forumcoin is marked as scam. Cyberfreak recognized as know scamer in PTP world so don't promote it anywhere. He will probably pay first few users and then go away and you will stay without money.
Here is link on topic.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for sharing, i am seeing many new forum that payes fkru their users for making content on the forum, but it needs to be very active to participate, i know some forum which have less active members and it get boring and even if you post a new thing no one will comment on your post.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
It's not a problem if no one comments your post. You won't get extra payment when somebody comments your post. It's you to benefit in your post you're paid on that @kirubel .

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not a problem if no one comments your post. You won't get extra payment when somebody comments your post. It's you to benefit in your post you're paid on that @kirubel .
Yeah i know i don't get any extra payment if a person comments on my post but if some one comment in my post then we can discuss about the thing i posted, and even when i ask questions i will get answer faster, but if no one comments then i will not get answers for my question and also their will be less discussion in the forum.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I have many posts here on RIF and on DBucks but no commenters and I never care. What I care is I follow the rules to post regardless if having commenters or not.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I saw a thread about this site on forum coin and the site was marked as a scam by the admin of forum coin. I don't think this site should be promoted here so that people might not be misled from this forum since we are still not yet sure.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
I have joined this forum but for some days now i have not been active. My charger had some issues and there have been no stable light at my location so i have not been active. I was able to get a new charger cord today.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have joined this forum but for some days now i have not been active. My charger had some issues and there have been no stable light at my location so i have not been active. I was able to get a new charger cord today.
Do you trust this forum despite the warnings from cyberfreak? Do you trust the admin even when a fellow admin blatantly called him a scammer? I would advise that you adopt extreme carefulness as you strive to be active there. I don't think I am coming to this site.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
Do you trust this forum despite the warnings from cyberfreak? Do you trust the admin even when a fellow admin blatantly called him a scammer? I would advise that you adopt extreme carefulness as you strive to be active there. I don't think I am coming to this site.
To be honest i don't, but then again you can never tell untill you try. I saw the warnings but i decided to give it a try and see how it goes. After all am not paying money to earn. Has cyberfreak given reasons as to why he called the admin a scammer? I would really like to know.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure that cyberfreak has a reason for labeling him a scam. He was so categorical about it. Even if you are not spending money to earn there, you are giving them your time which is even more expensive than money.
To be honest i don't, but then again you can never tell untill you try. I saw the warnings but i decided to give it a try and see how it goes. After all am not paying money to earn. Has cyberfreak given reasons as to why he called the admin a scammer? I would really like to know.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.353
I joined this site last week and did little posting on it only for my points to br wipe totally out this week. The admin said a little glitch happened so he reset the site data which affected people earning points and no refunds. so people need to avoid this site

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I also applied on this site but the next day, I could not log in. I was told that my account did not exist and only learned from people here that Big Bucks is a scam site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.353
Yes if you are registered before the glitch you might not see your account there again. You might just have to re-register but I don't think there's need for that.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
No, I will never register on a site that's complicated Why should I look for another site when DBucks is legit, owner kind and pays people.in fact this day, I received my first cashout on DBucks $20 USD . It was so fast only 24 hours of processing.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined this site last week and did little posting on it only for my points to br wipe totally out this week. The admin said a little glitch happened so he reset the site data which affected people earning points and no refunds. so people need to avoid this site
That is the first sign that the site is scam. What kind of glitch can happen for the admin to reset a site that just recently come online like that? I am a person that heeds to warnings and won't even look at this site twice.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
Its well though, it's becoming really hard to find legit sites to work on these days. I have not even had enough time to visit the site since i joined so i was not even aware of the glitch.

Back