BingX Exchange

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just recently created an account on BingX as my brother suggested. It's a nice exchange, as well as its app. It's user-friendly too. You can do Spot trading, Futures, and even Copy Trading.

Aside from crypto, BingX also offers Foreign Exchange trading. Of course, other platforms has more coins listed but BingX works for me because I can use it for crypto as well as forex.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know about this exchange. The only exchange I use is Binance. Binance have excellent interface and you can easy trading, exchange, invest in the platform. Moreover, Binance has world class security in place. I will still check this new exchange out.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know about this exchange. The only exchange I use is Binance. Binance have excellent interface and you can easy trading, exchange, invest in the platform. Moreover, Binance has world class security in place. I will still check this new exchange out.
BingX is at the top 40 I think. I think it's better than most exchanges as there are more than 500. I also use Binance which is my main exchange. There are just many coins that are not on Binance, that's why I'm trying other exchanges.
I also don't know about this exchange but we must remain very vigilant on it and others because they sometime suddenly turned scam.
I agree because it happened on FTX.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is my first time hearing about that site. I am so thankful you shared it here for the benefit of those who want to explore more. I will try to check this site. It seems so good.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is my first time hearing about that site. I am so thankful you shared it here for the benefit of those who want to explore more. I will try to check this site. It seems so good.
Maybe you need to do more research since you are not doing that much trade ma'am. You can try it as you wish though. It's nice that you cannot just trade crypto but on Forex too.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Maybe you need to do more research since you are not doing that much trade ma'am. You can try it as you wish though. It's nice that you cannot just trade crypto but on Forex too.
Actually I was scheduled for Forex trading in our city but the speakers back out maybe due to politics or personal interest from local traders.That was so frustrating, that was a privilege that may not happen again.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually I was scheduled for Forex trading in our city but the speakers back out maybe due to politics or personal interest from local traders.That was so frustrating, that was a privilege that may not happen again.
It's funny. I don't join such seminars though. There's one which was held in our province but they collect Php85k in order to be trained by them. That's too expensive, and really greedy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
It's funny. I don't join such seminars though. There's one which was held in our province but they collect Php85k in order to be trained by them. That's too expensive, and really greedy.
The Forex trading training here in our city is free. The rent of the place is a politician in the city and a Forex trader. There was no money involved on that supposed training.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen it on many occasions especially its advert on faucet sites and i never really took it seriously. Glad to know that its a decent site and that it can be trusted.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I am not into trading. I have been hearing about it and been seeing the ads but have no idea what it is all about. Maybe, in the future I can try this and become good at it.
I am also an ignoramus about Forex trading. There are scheduled seminars here but the one I supposed to attend for free was cancelled at the eve of the Forex trading training schedule.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I am also very busy these days. I visit here for 1 hour in the day and 1.5 hours in the evening. I have straight classes this fsy6. I'm feeling sleepy now.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the advantage this exchange has over others is the ability to trade forex and at the same time trade cryptocurrency. Let's see how it goes in time. I hope it would be a hit.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I don't have a fix schedule here. If I am not busy I can go here.
You can rest your eyes and have a good night sleep. Tomorrow is another day for the classes. Maybe you can think about the trading tomorrow. Or check your calendar for a slot for your trading seminar. Have a good night.
I can still manage at least 5 posts. It is 8 plus evening now. Yes my eyes got tired from looking on screen for the online classes. Hoping I'm busy with trading so that we'll have much money if win lol.

Liliana

Complete Stranger
Feb 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a very good cryptocurrency exchange platform in my own opinion. They also have wide range of features like copy trading that will allow you copy other people's trades.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
It is a very good cryptocurrency exchange platform in my own opinion. They also have wide range of features like copy trading that will allow you copy other people's trades.
They are offering a lot of promotional offers BingX exchange and also a good referral program and airdrop or bounty to complete to claim a reward so it seems interesting for the use.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The Forex trading training here in our city is free. The rent of the place is a politician in the city and a Forex trader. There was no money involved on that supposed training.
Nice to know ma'am. What a good politician there. To be honest, I know some people giving out Forex signals. Of course, we cannot expect it to be winning always. Traders had losses too.

Back