Birthday

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My birthday is coming up next month October 11th and I already told my boyfriend what I want it is a wax melt burner that looks like a fireplace it is really cool my son has one and he loves it he got it from Tractor Supply. My mom takes me shopping for clothes and I am looking forward to it. What do you ask for for your birthday?

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My birthday is coming up next month October 11th and I already told my boyfriend what I want it is a wax melt burner that looks like a fireplace it is really cool my son has one and he loves it he got it from Tractor Supply. My mom takes me shopping for clothes and I am looking forward to it. What do you ask for for your birthday?
I like a nice meal and a good movie. My birthday was the 10 th and my son made me a delicious breakfast and dinner. My husband and I watched a few movies that I’ve been wanting to see. Also, my sister’s got me some nice smelling candles.

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like a nice meal and a good movie. My birthday was the 10 th and my son made me a delicious breakfast and dinner. My husband and I watched a few movies that I’ve been wanting to see. Also, my sister’s got me some nice smelling candles.
Nice to hear from you that you enjoyed your Birthday with your husband,son & sister.
Nice meal & good movie sounds interesting
Post automatically merged:

That's really Great. I hope you enjoy your birthday with lot of gifts from your loved ones.

Back