Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin (BTC) Cash Outs!
I have been working on enabling crypto cash-outs in exchange for RIF Points. Unfortunately, due to my banking situation, crypto options are limited. I have tested multiple crypto wallet platforms, and in conclusion, it is my banking that will not permit such transactions. However, I have been able to find a workaround and can now offer Bitcoin transfers in exchange for RIF Points. Regrettably, there is a 30% transaction fee on each cashout request due to Bitcoin's high transaction and withdrawal fees, but I know that this will be very useful for international members of the forum who struggle with or have no option to use and/or access PayPal.

Bitcoin cashout options are now available in the forum shop.

Please let me know what you guys think of this update.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The higher fee won't let users go for it. See if you can give LTC as it's fee is quite low compared to Bitcoins or Bch.
Bitcoin is the only option.

"Unfortunately, due to my banking situation, crypto options are limited. I have tested multiple crypto wallet platforms, and in conclusion, it is my banking that will not permit such transactions. However, I have been able to find a workaround and can now offer Bitcoin transfers in exchange for RIF Points."

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
The higher fee won't let users go for it. See if you can give LTC as it's fee is quite low compared to Bitcoins or Bch.
You could use your deposit address of Bitcoin into Binance then trade Bitcoin with RUB then from RUB to BCH or LTC nothing is hard. There is even Uphold you receive Bitcoin for BAT then from BAT to crypto network like BCH.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin (BTC) Cash Outs!
I have been working on enabling crypto cash-outs in exchange for RIF Points. Unfortunately, due to my banking situation, crypto options are limited. I have tested multiple crypto wallet platforms, and in conclusion, it is my banking that will not permit such transactions. However, I have been able to find a workaround and can now offer Bitcoin transfers in exchange for RIF Points. Regrettably, there is a 30% transaction fee on each cashout request due to Bitcoin's high transaction and withdrawal fees, but I know that this will be very useful for international members of the forum who struggle with or have no option to use and/or access PayPal.

Bitcoin cashout options are now available in the forum shop.

Please let me know what you guys think of this update.
I think there's a work around for this. Don't know how applicable it is in your location. Try to get an app wallet like trust wallet. Buy some other cheaper fees token like BCH or Tron in your CEX account and move to the wallet. Then do transfers from the wallet which is very cheap and easy.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This Bitcoin option made me more active on the forum 🤗 I can't use PayPal due to country restrictions, gift cards isn't an option for me either so I'm cool with the Bitcoin option.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Thanks for the effort, there would have been some issues if PayPal was the only payment method. Though Bitcoin is Abit on the high side as you have mentioned but right now it's the best option for most of us.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Thanks for the effort, there would have been some issues if PayPal was the only payment method. Though Bitcoin is Abit on the high side as you have mentioned but right now it's the best option for most of us.
You're right. Crypto is the best option for people from our country.

Back