Bitcoin Spot ETF

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The asset manager Blackrock, who will be known by many, or at least will have heard his name, yesterday filed an application with the SEC to create the Ishares Bitcoin Trust ETF, which would give investors easy access to expose themselves to Bitcoin in a safer way, which would also make a lot of money enter Bitcoin and be a bomb for the price some time after its approval and operation, what do you think of this news?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I think if BlackRock's proposal is acceptable to the SEC thenInvestors can buy Bitcoin safely just like buying stocks. and the possibility that Bitcoin will be listed on the Nasdaq.This breakthrough will strengthen the legitimacy of Bitcoin and serve as a global financial ecosystem, then the adoption of Bitcoin will become more widespread.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think if BlackRock's proposal is acceptable to the SEC thenInvestors can buy Bitcoin safely just like buying stocks. and the possibility that Bitcoin will be listed on the Nasdaq.This breakthrough will strengthen the legitimacy of Bitcoin and serve as a global financial ecosystem, then the adoption of Bitcoin will become more widespread.
The problem I see here is that the SEC is in a war against cryptocurrencies, and I do not know if it will accept the request or maybe it takes a long time to carry it out, today Binance has ceased operations in Holland and is being investigated in France.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
The SEC doesn't easily accept BlackRock's requests, but I have only a little hope, Binance is often made an enemy of the government, in my country, I can't access Binance because it's blocked by the government, how about in your country is Binance also blocked.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The SEC doesn't easily accept BlackRock's requests, but I have only a little hope, Binance is often made an enemy of the government, in my country, I can't access Binance because it's blocked by the government, how about in your country is Binance also blocked.
In my country not yet, although recently opened a headquarters in my country as far as I know, but the government of my country put many obstacles to do so, I think the days for Binance seem to be numbered.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
It seems almost inevitable that Bitcoin could be worth a million dollars in ten to twenty years. With the limited supply and increased demand over time, it could be the digital gold. Large investors like this will make sure of it so they can make money.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The asset manager Blackrock, who will be known by many, or at least will have heard his name, yesterday filed an application with the SEC to create the Ishares Bitcoin Trust ETF, which would give investors easy access to expose themselves to Bitcoin in a safer way, which would also make a lot of money enter Bitcoin and be a bomb for the price some time after its approval and operation, what do you think of this news?
Nothing will make bitcoin to be safe. One negative news will turn the price of bitcoin fluctuating downward. All those theories are just speculation.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Nothing will make bitcoin to be safe. One negative news will turn the price of bitcoin fluctuating downward. All those theories are just speculation.
I'm not saying it makes it safe, but an SEC-approved spot ETF would make it a bit safer because much larger amounts of money would flow into Bitcoin from institutional investors.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
The problem I see here is that the SEC is in a war against cryptocurrencies, and I do not know if it will accept the request or maybe it takes a long time to carry it out, today Binance has ceased operations in Holland and is being investigated in France.
SEC does not want cryptocurrency to exist at all. As you can see, some people no longer need to work offline since they can become wealthy while trading cryptocurrency and SEC does not want that

Back