AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Bitcoins can be a useful option because of lower fee but the problem is it's no easy for Indian uses to exchange Bitcoins with real cash and government is also restricting the use of Bitcoins
AirTM provides BTC direct deposit address means you receive and trade for AirUSD then transact with a peer in AirTM that accepts India bank transfert.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
AirTM provides BTC direct deposit address means you receive and trade for AirUSD then transact with a peer in AirTM that accepts India bank transfert.
I'm little slow in understanding this thing and I think it's quite risky so I will prefer to get payment sometimes in my Bch wallet but for bigger payments I prefer PayPal

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
I am not comfortable but still, I am investing in BCH and will use that to help users in getting payment on RIF as they don't have or prefer Paypal

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used PayPal for 20 years and stood up for them when people said they were unjust, until one day without notice they froze my account with $900 in it for six months. When they finally did let me withdraw it, they froze my other account I used for mini-payment with $200 in it and never did release the money. When you get as gigantic as they are, you are beyond the law and can do whatever you like with the suckers that intrust you with their hard earned funds.

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I am still new to crypto so prefer PayPal but when there is no other option I won't mind getting paid through crypto. I have been using PayPal for 15 years it's the best and easy processor.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both PayPal and bitcoins are not allowed in Nigeria. Though there are ways boys are getting them when needs arises. Care must be taken anyhow you wish to obtain them to avoid scamming.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Both PayPal and bitcoins are not allowed in Nigeria. Though there are ways boys are getting them when need arises. Care must be taken anyhow you wish to obtain them to avoid scamming.

How do you get paid then? Exchanging money from a stranger I guess is risky, you must be careful while doing so.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Bitcoins can be a useful option because of lower fee but the problem is it's no easy for Indian uses to exchange Bitcoins with real cash and government is also restricting the use of Bitcoins
India government is restricting the use of Bitcoins? Never knew that. Could you share why? 😅
I personally think the paypal is a safer option since the value of bitcoins have been declining at a gradual rate. It is better to get the cash into your bank account otherwise their initial value could be worth nothing later on. However, it is quite troublesome, for that Paypal has it own fees, which is 3.49% + fixed fees. That can be a great concern if you transferring a large sum of money to a friend of yours.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I used PayPal for 20 years and stood up for them when people said they were unjust, until one day without notice they froze my account with $900 in it for six months. When they finally did let me withdraw it, they froze my other account I used for mini-payment with $200 in it and never did release the money. When you get a gigantic as they are, you are beyond the law and can do whatever you like with the suckers that intrust you with their hard earned funds.
This is not a nice way to treat customers, but we have no choice. The best thing is to withdraw all funds as soon as you receive it so they won't even have the chance to freeze the account.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both have their disadvantages for Indian users but I prefer Paypal for its ease to receive payment in bank

Bitcoins or Paypal?
Honestly, I prefer Paypal because, with bitcoin, the value of the money is never fixed, unlike having money in a Paypal account. Also. I can accumulate my earnings on a Paypal account.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I don't know much about how cryto works. I would definitely choose Paypal. I've used Paypal for many years. It's convenient and reliable. The only drawback is their exchange rate is not competitive.

Back