Bitget.com Review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Bitget is a centralized crypto exchange (CEX) founded in 2018 and based in Singapore. Bitget can be accessed via the web and mobile phones. Many trading products are available such as spot, spot margin, Bot trading, Swap, Futures trading or derivatives exchange, P2P trading, Copy trading. Users can also earn by means of Saving, Staking and referrals programs. Users can also purchase crypto with a debit/credit card or through a third party.

Bitget has a native token called BGB, current price is $0.469, max supply is 2 billion BGB. Bitget has a Protection Fund fund, and maintains crypto cybersecurity, besides that Bitget also guarantees and users (Proof of Reserve) which will be published on the Merkle Tree proof every month.

Bitget charges 0.02% for makers and 0.06% for takers.
One of Bitget's drawbacks is that fiat money is not available,

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think bitget is very promising centralised crypto exchange which is based in Singapore. However I would like to give it a try but it seems to have a drawback concerning the absence for fiat money

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
What I like most about Bitget is that it does not require KYC to access the exchange and use its services, I hope it stays that way for quite some time, since it is really difficult to find exchanges that do not ask for your data sooner rather than later.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Even though Bidget doesn't ask for KYC, a country will ask for KYC to operate in its territory so Bidget has to comply. Like the previous Binance under 2 Bitcoin, it didn't require KCY, but was used to launder money.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Even though Bidget doesn't ask for KYC, a country will ask for KYC to operate in its territory so Bidget has to comply. Like the previous Binance under 2 Bitcoin, it didn't require KCY, but was used to launder money.
Well the practices of Binance have not seemed correct to me for a long time, it is only my opinion, but for example in my country they sell information openly to the government and do not allow you to close your account or your information once it is open, violating many privacy rules.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Never heard of this exchange but looks like they have a lot of features that I look for, for instance, staking, earning interest, P2P, referral program, trading, etc. I will surely check this out.

Back