Bitmex Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

ahmedo24

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitmex exchange platform allow registered and verified members to trade on different cryptocurrency pairs while taking advantage of the Bull and bearish market.

The exchange platform is legit and transparent in their activities but there are few coins that are listed at the moment. So this may not be fine with people who wish to trade new coins that are listed on coinmarketcap. In addition you can also trade with USD pair on the platform. What's your view about this platform?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
This would go for the fans of the crypto trading. I think it can be a very great and the reviews are well illustrated and said but normally different when it comes to the ground.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Bitmex.com exchange is included in the Top spot crypto exchange group by Coinmarketcap. Bitmex was founded in 2014, the exchange is safe and has never been hacked, unfortunately it doesn't support fiat money and if you are going to buy crypto at Bitmex then you have to use a third party (intermediary) like MoonPay, Mercuryo etc. Bitmex also provides derivatives and spot trading.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
Problem with verifying accounts on many exchanges is they do not recognize our legal documents. I have experienced this on multiple platforms. What documents do they accept for account verification?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
To my knowledge, Bitmex will ask for verification for individual users, in four stages, ID card check upload photo ID, proof of address and selfie, also the user needs to answer some questions such as trading experience and sources of funds. So Bitmex not only ask for kyc but also ask for aml.

Back