Bizdustry

Complete Stranger
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bizdustry - Make Money Online Forum

Get Paid To Post about business, economics, investing, webmaster, and how to make money online.Getting paid to post on a paid-to-post forum couldn't be more accessible when Bizdustry is all about business, economics, investing, webmaster, and teaching others how to make money online. Bizdustry has been operating since 2013, but most recently has become a success in the year 2019. To this day, we are growing daily, and we are well on our way to reaching 1 million posts. We currently pay 0.02$ per post, and 1USD$ per valid referral (terms and conditions) apply.

Besides making money online with Bizdustry, we as a community are about sharing our knowledge with others so they can have a better, brighter financial future ahead. It's all about the community spirit here at Bizdustry. We welcome any feedback that the community has about Bizdustry on how we can improve!

If you are an advertiser or company wanting to advertise on Bizdustry, please email [email protected], and we will get back to you with pricing details. Please send a message to this email address for any other business proposals, and we will get back to you within 48 hours. We hope to see you at Bizdustry soon!

Regards,
Alexander
Owner and Head Operations of Bizdustry.com

Last edited:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are having issues registering on Bizdustry, please like this post. If I see that multiple users are having the same issue, I'll archive this thread until the issue is resolved. (You do not need to reply to this message, only like it if you are having registration issues). Thank you all! :)

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Wow, i thought to earn on bizdustry was no longer free? Asin you have to become a member with cash or something before you can actually cash out your earnings , though does with a free account can cash out through the help of does in a paid account.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, i thought to earn on bizdustry was no longer free? Asin you have to become a member with cash or something before you can actually cash out your earnings , though does with a free account can cash out through the help of does in a paid account.
I don't get that, would you mind explaining better?"member with cash" quite confusing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I don't get that, would you mind explaining better?"member with cash" quite confusing.
I was once a member of bizdustry and it was free to register and earn from but along the line they stoped paying. So if you want to keep on earning from the site, you have to subscribe. There are different subscriptions and their advantages if am not mistaken. For does who do not subscribe you can still run you account free but you would be limited in some aspect and wont be able to cash out your points earned. But recently i heard does running a free account can actually cash out through the help of a subscribed user.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
I was once a member of bizdustry and it was free to register and earn from but along the line they stoped paying. So if you want to keep on earning from the site, you have to subscribe. There are different subscriptions and their advantages if am not mistaken. For does who do not subscribe you can still run you account free but you would be limited in some aspect and wont be able to cash out your points earned. But recently i heard does running a free account can actually cash out through the help of a subscribed user.
The rate is 1350 biznotes for 1 $ Payeer for exchange with Anis Boukezolla there is no subscription at all.
This is the proof:
1666705951536.png

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That doesn't seems like a paid to post again, it's more like a paid investment to me.

Bizdustry

Complete Stranger
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are having issues registering on Bizdustry, please like this post. If I see that multiple users are having the same issue, I'll archive this thread until the issue is resolved. (You do not need to reply to this message, only like it if you are having registration issues). Thank you all! :)
Hi Devin,

Registrations are open, but some registrations from parts of the world, require administrator approval, due to an increase in fraudulent and low-quality activity from new members. You may read Joshua's announcement here. https://bizdustry.com/threads/rejec...rently-require-administration-approval.27486/

Kind regards
Alex

Back