Bizdustry Vs. RIF

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I have been using Bizdustry for a long time. I have created more than 37 thousand posts on Bizdustry. You can imagine how much I have made on the site. I have also been using RIF since it was launched, however, despite being active on the site I have not created too many posts. If you are using both of these sites, which do you think is better in terms of earnings?
I honestly prefer index forum. I would have preferred bizdustry because they have been paying for a very long time but I see that it is not reasonable to be paying just some set of people alone

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think most users choose RIF because everyone can earn money and it has good features. New changes to the forum show that they are looking to improve which is great

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
I honestly prefer index forum. I would have preferred bizdustry because they have been paying for a very long time but I see that it is not reasonable to be paying just some set of people alone
I am earning from both platforms and I have been on longer time on Bizdustry. Well, we will have to see how RIF does in terms of sustainability. You might have heard how some users were abusing RIF by creating as many as 22 accounts to abuse the daily login bonus.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am earning from both platforms and I have been on longer time on Bizdustry. Well, we will have to see how RIF does in terms of sustainability. You might have heard how some users were abusing RIF by creating as many as 22 accounts to abuse the daily login bonus.
Jeez! This is why humans are so terrible. This is insane. What happened to those people? They should stop the daily login bonus entirely.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
Jeez! This is why humans are so terrible. This is insane. What happened to those people? They should stop the daily login bonus entirely.
People who were abusing the system have been banned on the platform. This is the reason why daily login bonus has been disabled on RIF. Now, you will be able to earn daily bonus only after you have made 15 posts.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@nomad That is a good move. It is terrible how people think out loopholes to abuse a system like this. These kind of people are just about incentives and don't care about having genuine conversations that would bring quality contents to the forum.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I think some people are just being greedy because it does not make any sense to be creating about twenty two accounts so that they can receive login bonus from those accounts. It is poverty and theft

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
I think some people are just being greedy because it does not make any sense to be creating about twenty two accounts so that they can receive login bonus from those accounts. It is poverty and theft
This is one of the main problems with PTP sites. A lot of people are abusing the reward program. Even when they are not abusing the system with multiple accounts, they will be abusing by posting low quality posts.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
This is one of the main problems with PTP sites. A lot of people are abusing the reward program. Even when they are not abusing the system with multiple accounts, they will be abusing by posting low quality posts.
It is not good that way and this is why I now seee why ptp sites always ban accounts of two people in the same house. It is just to prevent situations like this. I now understand it

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that some people on paid forums don't even care about the forum at all. I see some of them here. They are making low quality posts and don't even want to contribute to any discussion. They would just say "it is good to monitor your business". How is that a comment for God's sake?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People who were abusing the system have been banned on the platform. This is the reason why daily login bonus has been disabled on RIF. Now, you will be able to earn daily bonus only after you have made 15 posts.
Yeah, there are many people like this who create multiple accounts to make some kind of profit, and most of the time they get banned. I don't understand why people do this; they can just post here and not get themselves banned.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well from what I have read through the comments I don't think I will need to go to bizdustry but rather I will stay and referral index forum and continue to earn and make posts every day.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
Yeah, there are many people like this who create multiple accounts to make some kind of profit, and most of the time they get banned. I don't understand why people do this; they can just post here and not get themselves banned.
These people perhaps believe that they can get away with this. Instead of gaming the system, they should try earning from other platforms. There is no dearth of earning platforms, there are earning platforms for almost everyone depending on skills, knowledge and skills.

Back