Blockchain.com Review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Blockchain.com is a custodial wallet where users do not have a private key, Blockchain.com wallet was launched in 2011, initially the blockchain domain had the Info extension. then replaced with the extension com. and have bitcoin explorer. support fiat money such as USD, EUR, GBR, TRY. There are various languages such as English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Turkish. The wallet is available on web browsers and mobile phones, so users can sell, buy and swap crypto easily and quickly.

Every Blockchain.com user must verify KYC and mobile phone. Out there I found a lot of user complaints, but as a Blockchain.com user I did a test to withdraw $300 worth of Bitcoin and it went smoothly until confirmation, below is my transaction proof on May 27, 2023. If you are a Blockchain.com user having experience please share .

Block.jpg

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I have used Blockchain wallet in the past, I could send and receive funds without KYC verification, however, in order to exchange and trade or even earn interest I was supposed to verify my account. I don't use the exchange these days.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I have used Blockchain wallet in the past, I could send and receive funds without KYC verification, however, in order to exchange and trade or even earn interest I was supposed to verify my account. I don't use the exchange these days.
Basically crypto wallets and exchanges do not require kyc or aml but the government will continue to urge all wallets and crypto exchanges to apply kyc, currently almost all hot wallets require kyc.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well this platform is what I have registered on but till date I have not even tried making use of it even when I do see a lot of talks about it being a very good and user friendly.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blockchain is a very credible platform that so many people trust because it has been in existence for a long time and it has gained the trust of so many people.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I think that makes a lot of sense since we can send and receive without KYC unlike some other wallets that will ask us to do the KYC before performing any transaction

Back