Blogger and WordPress which is better?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I will always prefer blogger than wordpress . Wordpress have better interface and a lot of features you will not see in blogger. The reason I prefer blogger is that it is easy to integrate with google adsense. Secondly, Google index blogger faster than wordpress.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For new bloggers, which of the following CMS is better (Blogger & WordPress).
I mean better in terms of easy to use and customize.
I would always prefer wordpress,reason being that wordpress has more user friendly interface, and also a large community to help out

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Wordpress is more widely used, since the ad networks are using wordpress, they have plugins, while there are fewer plugins for blogger and fewer users.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
Blogger is easy to use, if you want to monetize without spending money on domain and hosting, blogger is the best platform. Wordpress websites look better but it is difficult to monetize free wordpress sites

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Blogger is free of charge and very easy to use and set up. You get a free blogspot domain name. However if you want your blog to standout, you need hosted WordPress which doesn't come free.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Blogger is free of charge and very easy to use and set up. You get a free blogspot domain name. However if you want your blog to standout, you need hosted WordPress which doesn't come free.
I think it will be very hard for them to monetize it
That is what I heard from someone though

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is like asking which one is better between calculator or smartphone. Because we can only do calculation on a calculator but do it with many other things with smartphone. So wordpress is better as it has many features

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it will be very hard for them to monetize it
That is what I heard from someone though
You mean self hosted WordPress? It's easy to monitize it because you can set up ad spaces to run banner ads from ad networks. You can also use plugins to convert your blog to a subscription based blog.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have always used WordPress when it comes to creating and running a blog. I had heard about Blogger but I believe it is a free-hosted thing when it comes to Blogger. I do like though that with Blogger you can monetize your blog even though it is free-hosted.

I am so used to WordPress now so that is what I usually always gear towards when I start a blog.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I will always prefer blogger than wordpress . Wordpress have better interface and a lot of features you will not see in blogger. The reason I prefer blogger is that it is easy to integrate with google adsense. Secondly, Google index blogger faster than wordpress.
I do like Blogger too because it's more easier to use and customize for beginners. WordPress is more suitable though for those who really want to be professional bloggers. The stress of moving a blog to another host later is not really worth the ease you choose in the beginning.

Back