Body Care Products Business

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People prefer to buy body care products in the selected mall. We cannot trust products sold online. Many of them like to scam people. Items delivered wrong.
Buying from malls brings some level of confidence too. A reputable mall won't condescend so low to sell fake products. It would bring down the mall.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Buying from malls brings some level of confidence too. A reputable mall won't condescend so low to sell fake products. It would bring down the mall.
That's correct the mall owner never allows fake sellers though they allow fake jewelry considered fashion for the teenage girls and boys. I sometimes buy fake jewelry we call 'burloloys' hehe.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
We are in the same shoe here. I personally use only soap. But truth is that body care products sell very fast. Women are always looking for how to look good. They would patronize. Twice on a Tuesday.

You are very correct with that assessment because most ladies are always interested in taking care of your skin because to some of them, it's their number one selling point.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
You are very correct with that assessment because most ladies are always interested in taking care of your skin because to some of them, it's their number one selling point.
It is not just really a matter of selling point. It is more of something that has to do with feel good. Ladies love to feel good and that's why they would spend on beauty products to have that feeling.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
In my view, it is best for dermatologist to include these beauty products in their clinics. I do think that some of them are doing this now. They even make their own beauty products.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
In my view, it is best for dermatologist to include these beauty products in their clinics. I do think that some of them are doing this now. They even make their own beauty products.
The derma clinic is the best place to buy the body care products. They have a very good facial soap. You look fresh and baby face hehe. I may visit our derma here in CDO.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
I think this business goes in line with the cosmetics sector on the business. Nowadays most people are interested in the modelling venture including men. So the business has a readily wide market and is likely to boom upon starting.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Body care business is intended for all ages and gender. We work hard for ourselves to enjoy and one way to feel this is to make our appearance appealing through the body care products we use like facial cream, toner, cleansing, and more.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
Selling of body care products is actually a very lucrative business. These days people tend to take care of their bodies, both male and female. If you have products that are effective and not harmful, you will definitely make money from it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is not just really a matter of selling point. It is more of something that has to do with feel good. Ladies love to feel good and that's why they would spend on beauty products to have that feeling.

I completely agree with you on that because you are a lady and you're supposed to know better about you how you people feel about your skin and all that but that's not something that applies to most guys.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I see many sellers in the mall body care products and men and women come together to test the products on their skin and after their findings, buying follows. Mostly the buyers are office workers and students.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I completely agree with you on that because you are a lady and you're supposed to know better about you how you people feel about your skin and all that but that's not something that applies to most guys.
Lady would always patronize products that make them feel good about themselves. The reason hair is lucrative
Make up is lucrative and skin care products are lucrative.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I think this business goes in line with the cosmetics sector on the business. Nowadays most people are interested in the modelling venture including men. So the business has a readily wide market and is likely to boom upon starting.
Apart from modelling, people just want to look good to boost their self esteem and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Body Care products selling is a good investment if you have huge capital. You have to rent a space and pay it in advance usually 3 months advance deposit. You also need to transact a supplier of your body care products.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.030
Body care product selling business is a very lucrative business, because almost all of us use it in different means, anything which has demand, always has a good scope in business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Our bodies also need constant care and we have to apply our skin with the right body care products. It is indeed a very lucrative business. And they last longer for the place where they must be sold must be airconditioned.

Back