Borehole drilling business.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is one secret business I did not know about till recently. It is called Drilling services. It involves a person or a company drilling water from the ground for it to be pumped to a building. The service of this business is highly demanded by residential buildings, religious institutions, hospitals and even farms.

What is the outlook of drilling services in your country?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
It is more feasible in the countryside that in big cities. Usually, there is a company that does this job and it is connected to water company. They are the ones who are in-charge of drilling here and there.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is more feasible in the countryside that in big cities. Usually, there is a company that does this job and it is connected to water company. They are the ones who are in-charge of drilling here and there.
Are you meaning to say that there is a central authority that controls water supply to households? In my country, we don't have such a thing. Water supply is not a public utility.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Yes in Nigeria the drilling service business is rewarding and profitable. The business is highly demanded too ae the masses are left to get their water supply on their own

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes in Nigeria the drilling service business is rewarding and profitable. The business is highly demanded too ae the masses are left to get their water supply on their own
I know a lot of friends that get involved in this type of business and they are really making waves because they were able to make the send money for themselves .

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Drilling services require a rare type of skill. And that is why it has not been saturated. Those that are running the business are cashing out very well from it. It can even be set up as an agency.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Offering drilling services is a very good business. There are so many individuals and organizations who will patronize such a service. You should definitely get into it if you have the skills and tools to offer this service.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Borehole drilling is a sound business. It is an essential service in my country because every kind of building desires to have water flowing. They always have joba all year round if they have established a reputation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
This is actually a very lucrative business, especially based on the fact that there are lots of houses at the moment understand construction, so their services would definitely be needed.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
It is a lucrative business no doubt. For every new building proposed or planned, there is a potential job for a drilling service. And the cost of drilling a borehole is not cheap which I believe the drillers make good profits.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There is one secret business I did not know about till recently. It is called Drilling services. It involves a person or a company drilling water from the ground for it to be pumped to a building. The service of this business is highly demanded by residential buildings, religious institutions, hospitals and even farms.

What is the outlook of drilling services in your country?
I believe that this is a very good business because most houses that have been built Now always make sure that they install all drilled borehole for their tenants to make use of.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
This business is still one of the relevant businesses in my country because people who build houses surely need borehole in their houses so that they will have water so it is a good business

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This business is still one of the relevant businesses in my country because people who build houses surely need borehole in their houses so that they will have water so it is a good business
You are very correct with this assessment and it's something that will always be in demand as long as people are building new houses.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You are very correct with this assessment and it's something that will always be in demand as long as people are building new houses.
And I actually believe that some people are very good in this job than the other because some of these people in this business will tell you the land that is good to use for the borehole

Back