Branded Survey Site, what I think

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Again have been completing survey's here for over a year.

Earn different amounts of points by doing different lengths of surveys, redeem by Paypal when you have 500 points, which is roughly about £4.??.

There is a daily poll what you can click which is worth 5 points

You can gain extra by going up the table for the more surveys that you complete every month.

Bronze up to Gold, you get to stay on the level for the whole month and gain extra %, if you slip down they will tell you how many surveys you need to complete to stay on that level or how many you need to get to the next level.

Again like all survey sites you don't always qualify, and I have always been screened out after a couple of questions, and you also have your 5 points for the daily poll, which I think is like just getting paid to read an email, its just one quick question that you don't even really need to think about to answer.

Again hope this helps a few of you lovely people.

I do have a few more which I will post over the next few days

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard of Branded surveys. Sounds like a good site. But my impression is they do not accept members from my location. I'll try to register again and see how it goes.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard of Branded surveys. Sounds like a good site. But my impression is they do not accept members from my location. I'll try to register again and see how it goes.
Not sure what locations they are for.

It's not fair that they don't go your countries as they need a good cross section of people to complete the surveys to get a good choice of answers from all over the world

Back