Brave Wallet Reviews

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Brave wallet is a crypto wallet browser extension (web3) on the Brave browser which is safe and easy to use, so Brave wallet users must have/install the Brave browser first.

Brave wallet users also have the possibility to buy crypto using bank transfers and credit cards. Brave wallet also supports multiple cryptos and NFTs and allows users to swap cryptos.

The Brave wallet is available on Desktop and mobile apps, we can also connect to Trezor and Ledger hardware wallets.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I tried to use brave in the past, but it asked me to pass KYC in an exchange that I do not remember right now its name, I do not know if it was Uphold, the fact is that I did not want to pass KYC and I had to leave Brave, a pity.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.528
I can remember that I had been a member of the brave browser. The earning was great but the browser seemed very and too much data consuming for me and I decided to uninstall it off.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
My Brave wallet doesn't have crypto balance yet or it's empty, I also have an Uphold wallet and they ask for KYC verification, Uphold wallet also offers an Earning feature for its users.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
My Brave wallet doesn't have crypto balance yet or it's empty, I also have an Uphold wallet and they ask for KYC verification, Uphold wallet also offers an Earning feature for its users.
Interesting what you say about Uphold, maybe I should pass KYC and try to win with them too and take advantage of Brave and its features, but I also think that the Brave withdrawal threshold is quite high right? like $50

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Interesting what you say about Uphold, maybe I should pass KYC and try to win with them too and take advantage of Brave and its features, but I also think that the Brave withdrawal threshold is quite high right? like $50
In my opinion, Uphold is a safe and good crypto wallet to be able to convert crypto to fiat money, metal or securities. You can not only buy crypto with a credit card but also can buy crypto with Applepay or Googlepay.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
No, I have not used Brave wallet. I read some where that if you clear cookies and cache on your browser, your wallet will also be affected, is that true?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use the brave browser to earn some basic attention token and it is quite a very easy way to generate cryptocurrency if you have the interest in earning free crypto.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I tried to use brave in the past, but it asked me to pass KYC in an exchange that I do not remember right now its name, I do not know if it was Uphold, the fact is that I did not want to pass KYC and I had to leave Brave, a pity.
I am always forgetting to even try to use it even though it has always been on my mind. I think you should just try one more time to see if you will pass the KYC test

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I am always forgetting to even try to use it even though it has always been on my mind. I think you should just try one more time to see if you will pass the KYC test
Yes, when I feel like trying a new platform I will surely opt for this one, and I will pass the KYC of Uphold, right now I think I will not do it but in the next few months I will surely do it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am using a Brave Browser and have never realized the inherent functionality of this brave wallet. I have been seeing it but I just think it is watered down like opera wallet. I have to explore this brave wallet right away.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
The Brave Wallet is not worth it in my own opinion. It doesn't have wallet for BTC and other conventional cryptocurrency. I don't so Solana and I don't see the need to have such a wallet.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The Brave Wallet is not worth it in my own opinion. It doesn't have wallet for BTC and other conventional cryptocurrency. I don't so Solana and I don't see the need to have such a wallet.
I find this info very valuable. I have come to realize that most of these browsers having wallets are limited in some ways. Opera wallets have only Bitcoin and Ethereum and doesn't have LTC or BCH wallets.

Back