Build a passive income as an affiliate

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Today, affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to build a passive income online, as an affiliate you have to share links of a product or service in order to earn.

By taking three steps you can start your affiliate marketing career:

1. Create accounts on social media and start posting high quality content about a business or service in order to gain more followers, don't forget you only need 1 or 2 high quality contents daily.​

2. Build a website, create content about the products or services that you want to promote and do marketing for your website to bring more traffic.​
3. Start using affiliate networks such as CJ Affiliate to find links of the products that you already have content about them, then share the links on your social media accounts and website with their contents.​

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
If you want to use social media for affiliate marketing, you don't even require a website. You can directly post your referral link in your social media posts and make money when someone buys through the link. However, you need a lot of followers.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to use social media for affiliate marketing, you don't even require a website. You can directly post your referral link in your social media posts and make money when someone buys through the link. However, you need a lot of followers.
You are right, but having both of them (social media account and website) will help you alot to give credibility to your work, it will give a kind of trust for your audience and followers.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.788
I think for a passive income you need to have created your own website for the affiliate job. Depending on the social networks alone for affiliate marketing I think can't give you the best results.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I think for a passive income you need to have created your own website for the affiliate job. Depending on the social networks alone for affiliate marketing I think can't give you the best results.
It is simple:
1 - Install a script rotator
2 - Place affiliate tags
3 - Put them in rotation in different zones of your websites
Except if it is an ad from banner exchange for money it needs to be a static tag.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing is not a quick fix method to grab money. Affliate marketing needs a lot of commitment, time and energy to build a world class affliate business. The first step is to have a website that is functional and have some traffic. Some people said that website is no longer necessary in affliate marketing but it is not true.
Website is very necessary in affliate marketing.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Affiliate marketing is not a quick fix method to grab money. Affliate marketing needs a lot of commitment, time and energy to build a world class affliate business. The first step is to have a website that is functional and have some traffic. Some people said that website is no longer necessary in affliate marketing but it is not true.
Website is very necessary in affliate marketing.
Master class is something different from affiliate marketing because it is a course where you pay a fee and then getting knowledge and certificate for attendancy. So what you are mentionning are two different things from themselves.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've tried to participate in affiliate marketing in a marketplace, but have never been successful in selling their products, I don't know where the secret is so that the products sell a lot.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I think that the first option you mentioned, that is social media, is the best option to earn money with affiliate marketing because this platforms have a huge traffic everyday and you can take adventage for it and a lot of brands are there trying to adverstise

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I have monetized my blogs with affiliate ads. I do not generate a lot of affiliate sales but every month I make some money through affiliate ads on my website. I use amazon affiliate ads.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having your own website is one of the best ways you can make passive income as an affiliate marketer. You can do reviews of the products on your website.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sb affiliate marketer should focus on building loyal audience and followership if he or she wants to continue making passive income. It will not be easy but it is very possible.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't have site for my affiliate marketing, I'm using social media. So I directly post the referral link in the social media posts and will make money that way

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Today, affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to build a passive income online, as an affiliate you have to share links of a product or service in order to earn.

By taking three steps you can start your affiliate marketing career:

1. Create accounts on social media and start posting high quality content about a business or service in order to gain more followers, don't forget you only need 1 or 2 high quality contents daily.​

2. Build a website, create content about the products or services that you want to promote and do marketing for your website to bring more traffic.​
3. Start using affiliate networks such as CJ Affiliate to find links of the products that you already have content about them, then share the links on your social media accounts and website with their contents.​
Some people always make use of free website and I think that is very cool

Back