Building a Business vs Investing in Stocks, Which Do You Prefer?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If they decide to bankrupt business, they are actually the one that are going to suffer it because I have already lived in my life and left everything for them to take care of.
Definitely, as long as you have built a successful business and lived a very happy life then that does not concern you again. there are some families that have been able to maintain some businesses from generation to generation and they are still maximizing profit.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, as long as you have built a successful business and lived a very happy life then that does not concern you again. there are some families that have been able to maintain some businesses from generation to generation and they are still maximizing profit.

This is actually what comes from training your family members in that business and making sure that you pick those that are very interested in helping the business to grow to take over the business when you are done.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Out there, many people are confused when they face the choice to choose to build a business or invest in stocks, because both of them also take a long time to make a profit, and also have a high risk. On the other hand, the potential for business profits can be greater than investing in long-term stocks. But the capital to start investing in stocks can be smaller and done regularly, while the business capital will be much larger. Doing business requires skill and experience and you have to work without working hours, while investing in stocks will be more relaxed if you choose to invest in stock mutual funds.
Honestly, I think I would prefer building my own business, it is true that starting a business from the ground up is a taxing and challenging process - however, I believe the benefits of having your own business far outweigh the benefits of investing in stock. Plus, I feel like stocks are very risky.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is actually what comes from training your family members in that business and making sure that you pick those that are very interested in helping the business to grow to take over the business when you are done.
As a business person you should always be very much concerned about continuity. You need to teach your children how to run the business effectively so that they can take over from you.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
If they decide to bankrupt business, they are actually the one that are going to suffer it because I have already lived in my life and left everything for them to take care of.
Do you understand that no matter how it is, they have to afford to survive even if you have passed on. I'm cases that they run down the business, they can resort back to stocks that you had.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a business it definitely better not only for the long term but you know you are the owner and have the control. You will just need to dedicate more time in the business to earn and be good with the customers who are interested on your business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a business it definitely better not only for the long term but you know you are the owner and have the control. You will just need to dedicate more time in the business to earn and be good with the customers who are interested on your business.
starting a business looks better but there are people who may not have what it takes to run successful business.
Such people just look for investment opportunities instead of trying to set up their own business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
As a business person you should always be very much concerned about continuity. You need to teach your children how to run the business effectively so that they can take over from you.

I believe that the best way to ensure that your business survived for a very long time is to have a business structure that will always be in place to handle business even if you are not around for a very long time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Or depends on your risk tolerance level. If it is considerably high, you can go for building a new business. If it is not that high, you better go with the option of buying stocks from a stable company.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that the best way to ensure that your business survived for a very long time is to have a business structure that will always be in place to handle business even if you are not around for a very long time.
Yeah, sustaining a business for a very long time requires consistency. It may not be easy but when you're consistent enough you'll be able to succeed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
For me I really do not mind doing both. Building your own business is good but it is also better to have more than a single source of income to prevent yourself from relying on one.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
If you have the resources, it is best to run both. But if you are to choose between one, it would still depend on your financial level. Go for stocks of you have other sources to use and live by.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I really do not mind doing both. Building your own business is good but it is also better to have more than a single source of income to prevent yourself from relying on one.
Same here, I am always very open to a lot of opportunities. I don't mind running my own business and at the same time investing in stocks and other things.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I try to create a balance between my business in investing in someone else's business (stocks). My advice is first invest, and then withdraw profits to start your own business

Back