Building passive income by publishing articles

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.950
Article publishing can be a good source of income. There are multiple sites where you can publish articles and earn passive income. Some of the best sites to earn passive income by publishing articles are hubpages, medium, vocal, etc. I generate passive income from my articles on hubpages. I started earning from hubpages in 2013 and since then I have been receiving payment from hubpages and I have not published any new articles since a few years.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Writing is a job that is based on a hobby. To become an article writer, of course, you need quality writing that meets their standards, because each article site has slightly different standards, so we need patience the first time our writing is rejected.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Writing is a job that is based on a hobby. To become an article writer, of course, you need quality writing that meets their standards, because each article site has slightly different standards, so we need patience the first time our writing is rejected.
Writing is very interesting for people who love it And it takes you to be creative to be a writer but anybody can write as long as you have an idea of what you want to write.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Article publishing can be a good source of income. There are multiple sites where you can publish articles and earn passive income. Some of the best sites to earn passive income by publishing articles are hubpages, medium, vocal, etc. I generate passive income from my articles on hubpages. I started earning from hubpages in 2013 and since then I have been receiving payment from hubpages and I have not published any new articles since a few years.
it would have been nice for me to know a site that pays for publishing articles as that will be what I am going to be doing so as to earn more and better from it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
it would have been nice for me to know a site that pays for publishing articles as that will be what I am going to be doing so as to earn more and better from it.
We still have a lot of them but they no longer pay very well like before. This is why we see that people are now choosing old to post forums over article writing sites just because of the payment

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We still have a lot of them but they no longer pay very well like before. This is why we see that people are now choosing old to post forums over article writing sites just because of the payment
It is unfortunate that I am getting to know about these things now while I have been using a smartphone for over 3 to 4 years now but it is not bad so long as I earn from a paid to post site.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is unfortunate that I am getting to know about these things now while I have been using a smartphone for over 3 to 4 years now but it is not bad so long as I earn from a paid to post site.
It is good that you already know about paid to post now and I know that they will launch a lot of them very soon so we should just hope for the best. There will be more to come

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
I think the writing venture is in me. With that being said, I will consider joining the hub pages and try my luck over there. I have been interested in the way people are earning from the site.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.950
I'm also a writer at HubPages but no longer do tasks there. I'll try to check my membership.
Hubpages is a good site for writers to make passive income. Publish a lot of articles and then your articles will start building views, and you will be earning passive income. Your article should be well written and informative, though.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
This is a good one, but you need to be pretty good in writing articles to be able to earn passive income. You could work as a freelancer and make passive income.

Ayomikun400

Complete Stranger
Jun 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am really so much interested in writing and publishing of books and novel and I would also like to make money from it but I do not know how to make passive income through my writingsp

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am aware that, for one to earn a consistent income by publishing articles, he/she needs to either author very engaging and relevant content or keep releasing relevant articles. I guess I am short with regard to these capabilities, hence why I am yet to delve into this field.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
There are many online platforms that pay a great rate for publishing articles. This also involves guest posting sites that pay around $25 to $50 or even more for each article.
Earning $25 to $50 is not a small thing, though i am not a professional writer but i would like to give them a try. What is the name or the site or do you have an idea of sites likes this.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I'm not a write but you can possible earn passive income if you get paid for views that your article gets if you are popular it's a true passive income

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is something I would love to do and I have looked into it. Hubpages is the first one I looked into but at least for the moment, I have not created any articles yet.

Once I get an idea I will definitely be writing it up on hub pages. I have heard so many good things about hub pages so it's one I know I can trust.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.910
How mucharticle we need for Adsense apporval? Looks it is best choice from all networks even some bigger players use other networks to like Bitmedia, MediaNet, ProppelerAds. It depends on niche.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Article writing is a good source of passive income given that they will be ready for a long time. You can have your own blog or post in existing writing platforms like hubpages, medium or vocal media.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Every individual could have his own view but in my view after introduction of chat gpt there are much less room left for average writer, in some cases people just write name of topic in a.i and they get excellent unique articles out of it.

Back