Building passive income by publishing articles

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Article publishing can be a good source of income. There are multiple sites where you can publish articles and earn passive income. Some of the best sites to earn passive income by publishing articles are hubpages, medium, vocal, etc. I generate passive income from my articles on hubpages. I started earning from hubpages in 2013 and since then I have been receiving payment from hubpages and I have not published any new articles since a few years.
Do they accept members from any country? I am currently hoping to expand my sources of passive income because it's seems my workplace may shut down by the end of the year.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I've heard a lot of good things about making passive income by publishing articles. I've never tried it out for myself because i believe it takes a lot of research to write a good article and I do not have time for all that for now.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
That sounds great. But I am not good at writing long and quality articles. I think if one is good at writing and is creative, s(he) can consider writing books. A friend of mine has written three books. He got a company to publish the books for him. The books sell well. He is receiving a decent amount of royalties which is a great source of passive income.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I will also consider article writing as a means to earn online and even though I have never done one but I will give a try, I hope I am able to earn from it when I get views and likes on my article.

Back