Building Passive Income on eCommerce Sites

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc. are some of the popular eCommerce sites. These sites have huge traffic and registered buyers. Therefore, you can also use these sites to build an income. Interestingly, you do not have to do a lot of work to build an income on eCommerce sites, therefore, it si completely passive income. Once you list your products for sale, you will have to run ads on these eCommerce sites or social media platforms to generate sales, and you will start making money on auto pilot.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally really love Etsy. I have even sold on there my ve own handmade jewelry. In my spare time, I love to look at their products a lo. You could say that I’m addicted to it personally. Amazon, I have personally bought a few things from there here, but not so regularl. EBay, person, I have never visited them. They’re either very cheap stuff or 2nd hand things.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who are making good money on sites like Ebay and they are also involves with dropshipping as well. There are a few institutes that offer exclusive courses and people earn good sum of money.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
E-commerce is a very good way to generate income and I am keen to also put in my head in this type of investment because a lot of people that I know engage in this type of business are making sizable amount of money from it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
This is actually a pretty good idea. Like does who are into the print on demand business, they simply need to create a design then wait it out until you get buyers.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well this is very interesting getting to know that one can make money from e-commerce on sites like Amazon and eBay but they thing there is one needs to know how to do the right thing on e-commerce before they start earning right.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Well this is very interesting getting to know that one can make money from e-commerce on sites like Amazon and eBay but they thing there is one needs to know how to do the right thing on e-commerce before they start earning right.
A lot of people do this but I find it very hard to do because it has to do with marketing and I'm not very good when it comes to marketing. I don't know how to market

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
The only semblance of me building a passive income source on e commerce platforms is that I have a book that I am selling on Amazon. I occasionally get some credit alerts to indicate that the book has been ordered by someone.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For a person to excel in earning passive income through ecommerce sites, he/she needs to create service/s or product/s that are acceptable to the target customers.
So yes. This is a viable avenue but it requires one to put in significant effort up front. Further, to remain relevant, a person should keep tabs on market trends and make the necessary adjustments in his/her offerings.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways to generate income through E-commerce websites. The fact of the matter remains that you could start dropshipping and you could even sell items directly yourself as well on such kind of websites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
The only semblance of me building a passive income source on e commerce platforms is that I have a book that I am selling on Amazon. I occasionally get some credit alerts to indicate that the book has been ordered by someone.
Selling books on Amazon is actually very lucrative, though i have not done it myself, but i have heard people who claim to have done it and from the looks of things they are doing pretty well.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Building passive income an e-commerce sites is very good. One just needs to have a product for sales. It could be ebooks or any form of digital products at all.

Back