Building Residual Income Through a Term Life Insurance Policy

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Generally speaking, people buy term life insurance policies as a financial security against accidents, diseases, and misfortunes. However, you can also build residual income through a term life insurance policy. Let's say you bought a term life insurance policy with a maturity period of 20 years at the age of 20. You pay premiums every year for 20 years. Then you receive your insured amount along with other bonuses.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many life insurance companies who always try to hire insurance agents. However, they only get benefited when someone purchases such kind of policies. They have a deep relationship with banks. The fact remains that many people are not interested at all in such kind of schemes and policies. They prefer real business.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are many life insurance companies who always try to hire insurance agents. However, they only get benefited when someone purchases such kind of policies. They have a deep relationship with banks. The fact remains that many people are not interested at all in such kind of schemes and policies. They prefer real business.
Life insurance is a very good activity to engage in provided you are a business man or you are into a kind of activity that brings in money because life insurance is like creating a guaranteed future of yourself.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.020
Life assurance is normally a great thing to have for the one's future. The most downside part of it is that it requires one to have a regular source of income as premiums are deemed to be paid regularly.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well this insurance company seems to be a good idea to be honest as one would have gained a lot of money if they do not die within the years at which they signed up for.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Insurance is basically financial coverage. If you already have purchased an insurance policy, there is no need to buy another policy. However, people who have a lot of money and looking for risk free methods of earning can buy multiple term life insurance policies.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have subscribed to an anticipated endowment life insurance policy. To date, I have received 4 of the 5 payouts. From this experience, I can confirm that this is a fitting avenue to building residual income.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have subscribed to an anticipated endowment life insurance policy. To date, I have received 4 of the 5 payouts. From this experience, I can confirm that this is a fitting avenue to building residual income.

What kind of insurance policy are you talking about? I personally do not like to invest in insurance policies because i cannot control them. This is quite important. There are many other investment opportunities that might be much viable.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Life insurance is a very good activity to engage in provided you are a business man or you are into a kind of activity that brings in money because life insurance is like creating a guaranteed future of yourself.
It is very good but it is unfortunate that it is not everyone who can afford it but it will be good for those who can afford it to have one. It saves us from so much mess

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very good but it is unfortunate that it is not everyone who can afford it but it will be good for those who can afford it to have one. It saves us from so much mess

There are many people who usually exploit and manipulate people in order to buy insurance policies. I have been a victim myself in the sense that I was offered such kind of job that required me to sell policies. I declined the offer because it was not worth it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
When it comes to insurance, i do not really know much about it though. Over here we have insurance but its not really that common, there are so many persons who have little to no idea about insurance.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never knew one could build residual income through a term life insurance policy. I guess this is because i have never seen anyone around me building residual income through this means.

Mowerra

Complete Stranger
Mar 19, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I find it fascinating to think about leveraging it not just for protection but also as a means to build residual income over time. Investing in such policies early on and reaping the benefits later certainly adds an interesting dimension to financial planning.
Exploring alternative avenues for income generation is always a smart move. Alongside your term life insurance strategy, you might want to delve into what is a backdoor Roth IRA. It's a method I've been considering myself for long-term financial security and growth potential.

Last edited:
Back