Business Fundamentals

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You just have to be optimistic. You need to have the right mindset for the business that it will go on well. Whatever you think about your business is how far the business will go
That's right I agree with you. Our mindset will affect how we move in business. If we are optimistic, we will be enthusiastic about acting and doing various things for the betterment of the business.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The overriding motivation for a business person should be the quest to provide the target market with value. To determine the value to offer, a person should have a deep understanding of the market,. Such understanding would enable the business person to connect with the market.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's right I agree with you. Our mindset will affect how we move in business. If we are optimistic, we will be enthusiastic about acting and doing various things for the betterment of the business.
Some people have already felt that they can never be successful in their busienss and that is why they always feel relaxed anytime it comes to their business because they know that it can never grow

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Some people have already felt that they can never be successful in their busienss and that is why they always feel relaxed anytime it comes to their business because they know that it can never grow
That's right I agree with you. In fact, not a few of them actually provide these good business ideas for free to other people. Because he feels he is not good at doing business and does not dare to take risks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's right I agree with you. In fact, not a few of them actually provide these good business ideas for free to other people. Because he feels he is not good at doing business and does not dare to take risks.
This is true. Well, that is a lesson for us so that we can take anything that we do seriously. We should try to be optimistic and always hope for the best in everything we do

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
This is true. Well, that is a lesson for us so that we can take anything that we do seriously. We should try to be optimistic and always hope for the best in everything we do
That's right I agree with you. I will also do the same. I tend to keep my business ideas to myself. For me to work on in the future when everything supports, especially from a financial perspective, I'm always optimistic about what I do.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.834
It is always better to understand the fundamentals of business because it is what will give you insight to how the business is to be managed and it will also give you a decent amount of money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is always better to understand the fundamentals of business because it is what will give you insight to how the business is to be managed and it will also give you a decent amount of money.
That's right I agree with you. If someone does not know the basics of business fundamentals, they will tend to find it difficult to manage a business and easily give up when they fail.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You just have to be optimistic. You need to have the right mindset for the business that it will go on well. Whatever you think about your business is how far the business will go
Mindset s the key to success. Before you establish your business, it is better to have positive thinking for its success. Even when you are having challenges in it. Your optimistic belief would guide abd inspire you in the journey.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Mindset s the key to success. Before you establish your business, it is better to have positive thinking for its success. Even when you are having challenges in it. Your optimistic belief would guide abd inspire you in the journey.
That's right I agree with you. Mindset will greatly influence a person's actions in his business. Optimistic people tend to keep moving to do whatever is best for their business. And conversely pessimistic people tend to be lazy.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is why you should always have an optimistic mindset which will help you to achieve all of the things that you want to achieve. It will help you to work towards greatness.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
The fundamental or basic principle of business is to provide for the needs of other people, business is always in touch with other people, so in principle any business will always be about people, business people need other people to buy and use the goods or services we offer, we also need other people to working on or making a product.

So don't start a business with thoughts or ideas, what business has big profits, what business can make you rich quickly, this is an example of wrong thinking. So start running a business with an idea or thought, what products are useful and needed by many people. What is your opinion.
When you put how you can solve people's problem in front then you will most probably choose the right business for yourself, that should come first, after that ,then you may think of how to maximize profit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.335
Business fundamentals as the bases for your business acquisition You won't just put up a business there ordinarily unless it is just a joke like business. On the other hand, business fundamentals refer to basic processes that occur while a business operates. They can help build a business enterprise or implement strategies that can yield long-term benefits.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
When you put how you can solve people's problem in front then you will most probably choose the right business for yourself, that should come first, after that ,then you may think of how to maximize profit.
That's right I agree with you. A good business is a business that helps other people to solve or solve their problems. Example: When people need clothes, clothes sellers help solve their problems. So are other businesses.

Back