Business in rural areas versus business in urban areas

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.120
You would have to understand the product or service that would thrive in each of the areas. As far as your business is solving a basic problem of the populace in either of the locations, you would make money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Businesses in the urban centers booms better . You would have to just know the product or services that would thrive in a location to offer. Let the business be of value

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.610
I think there are some businesses that are meant to do well in the rural areas and others that are set to strive in the urban areas. For instance you can't succeed with the green grocery business in the rural areas whereby every person grows their own.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
You need to choose the product wisely as products that are sellable in urban area may not be popular in a rural area
Exactly, every products has its target audience and as well location. There are some products that their target audience is in the rural areas, hence there would be more sales there. Then there are some products that work on urban areas.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Urban area is more preferable because of dense population and other essential factors in the city. Though it depends also the type of business. If you are selling agriculture related products, rural area is more preferable.
Well, it depends on the kind of business product and services that you are offering because if it is something that is going to sell better in the Rural area, if you have it position in the urban city, it will not be able to sell.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.113
I think it comes down to the type of business you have. If you are dealing with selling meat, fish, and similar products, I believe it has the potential to succeed in both rural and urban areas.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I think it comes down to the type of business you have. If you are dealing with selling meat, fish, and similar products, I believe it has the potential to succeed in both rural and urban areas.
You said it on point. If I have the chance, I would like to do the business of what my younger brother and I in mind. We wanted to have a mobile vegetables business.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I would prefer doing business in urban areas. I feel it is where one would make a lot of profit especially because of the availability of a larger market like you mentioned.

Back