Business Influences

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
But sometimes good products according to company standards, but products are damaged in the shipping process because expeditions don't handle them properly. But disappointed customers blamed the seller instead of complaining to the expedition.
The product delivered to me was not the one I ordered, so I did not pay for it and had it returned. It was not the first time but almost 4 times receiving a wrong order. My money is not a stone, I labored it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The product delivered to me was not the one I ordered, so I did not pay for it and had it returned. It was not the first time but almost 4 times receiving a wrong order. My money is not a stone, I labored it.
If that means the case is a rogue seller. There are many here who are like that. So, must be very careful. If you don't want to take risks like this, it would be better if you just shop offline at the store.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
If that means the case is a rogue seller. There are many here who are like that. So, must be very careful. If you don't want to take risks like this, it would be better if you just shop offline at the store.
The one I ordered was a rock griller and I was stunned about it. The seller was shown on video. I saw the item very nice.I love to eat grilled fish so I ordered it. It does not need cooking oil. It is made of rock from Korea, the seller said, but when it was delivered, so shocking, the item is very small hehehe and had no handle, and of course, I didn't receive it. It was so disgusting.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The one I ordered was a rock griller and I was stunned about it. The seller was shown on video. I saw the item very nice.I love to eat grilled fish so I ordered it. It does not need cooking oil. It is made of rock from Korea, the seller said, but when it was delivered, so shocking, the item is very small hehehe and had no handle, and of course, I didn't receive it. It was so disgusting.
Dishonest sellers like this, if there is no good faith, I will not hesitate to give them a one-star rating, and the bad reviews are based on the facts. So that there are no other victims.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Dishonest sellers like this, if there is no good faith, I will not hesitate to give them a one-star rating, and the bad reviews are based on the facts. So that there are no other victims.
I reported the seller to Shoppee and she was sanctioned to explain the matter why selling a fake item. It seems a very small carjay:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. She was not anymore seen on Facebook because I kept on blocking her. It is therefore good to influence your customers in good faith to profit more.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I reported the seller to Shoppee and she was sanctioned to explain the matter why selling a fake item. It seems a very small carjay:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. She was not anymore seen on Facebook because I kept on blocking her. It is therefore good to influence your customers in good faith to profit more.
Stores that often get bad ratings will find it difficult to find new buyers. Unless the buyer was still clueless, he just bought it, the important thing is that the price is cheap, without looking at the store's rating. Now that's clueless buyers who often become victims, and they can do nothing but surrender. šŸ˜”

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
You are so right, that is why, an online entrepreneur must be true to her or his business to make it grow fat. You will become popular and customers will always want to order online from you. It must be in good faith.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You are so right, that is why, an online entrepreneur must be true to her or his business to make it grow fat. You will become popular and customers will always want to order online from you. It must be in good faith.
Yes you are right, I always try my best for the satisfaction of my customers. I am very grateful that many customers have repeat orders at my store, they are satisfied with my service.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Being good to your customers is a good strategy to influence your customers and thus influence your business too. there should be give and take. You are an entrepreneur so you must persevere and expand your business

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Being good to your customers is a good strategy to influence your customers and thus influence your business too. there should be give and take. You are an entrepreneur so you must persevere and expand your business
Yes you are very right, if we give satisfaction then we will receive a lot of benefits. But it all depends on the buyer. Because we can't please everyone, there are toxic people who always find fault with us that really don't really matter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Yes you are very right, if we give satisfaction then we will receive a lot of benefits. But it all depends on the buyer. Because we can't please everyone, there are toxic people who always find fault with us that really don't really matter.
You must also read books about customer satisfaction to augment your ability to understand them, thus making your business grow big. The customers are valuable tangible products that are so important to businesses. No customers, no money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You must also read books about customer satisfaction to augment your ability to understand them, thus making your business grow big. The customers are valuable tangible products that are so important to businesses. No customers, no money.
Very good advice. Thank you very much. God willing, I will soon find the book and buy it. I want to improve my business skills to be better. Yes you are right, no customer, no money. šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
There is no need to buy a book, you can find them online and what to do download them, and saved them. This way helps you how to influence business and customers in order to have a high return of profit.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
There is no need to buy a book, you can find them online and what to do download them, and saved them. This way helps you how to influence business and customers in order to have a high return of profit.
Yes, I can buy it through the play store. E-books usually sell for less than physical books. Because I don't think anything is free nowadays, let alone business knowledge. But sometimes I just browse the internet to find out how to solve the business problems that I face.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Yes, I can buy it through the play store. E-books usually sell for less than physical books. Because I don't think anything is free nowadays, let alone business knowledge. But sometimes I just browse the internet to find out how to solve the business problems that I face.
You may refer your problem to Ai or to a robot . You can surely get an accurate answer from them. I want to know if I can install a robot on my laptop hehehe so that there is someone I can talk to about businesses.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
A business has many things that might influence it. It could be internal or external but the only thing that is needed is to try and study these influences and adapt a way to work round them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You may refer your problem to Ai or to a robot . You can surely get an accurate answer from them. I want to know if I can install a robot on my laptop hehehe so that there is someone I can talk to about businesses.
How to ask AI or Robot, I don't know anything about that yet. So far I've only asked Google for any of my business issues. So far I've always found good solutions, so no major issues. šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
That is so good, and I also have not consulted yet to AI or to a robot hoping someday I would do hw to extend my milk ea business. I want to have a milk tea business empire šŸ˜šŸ˜. How nice to become a business pro lol.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A business has many things that might influence it. It could be internal or external but the only thing that is needed is to try and study these influences and adapt a way to work round them.
I agree with you. The things that affect a business could be internal or external. It is upon the business person to identify them and know how to carry out business despite them. Influences could either ruin your business or make it grow big. You have to find out what could ruin it and mitigate them or improve those that help business grow.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
I agree with you. The things that affect a business could be internal or external. It is upon the business person to identify them and know how to carry out business despite them. Influences could either ruin your business or make it grow big. You have to find out what could ruin it and mitigate them or improve those that help business grow.
And being able to navigate through business influences require tact and strategy. Those influences would always be there. It is left for the entrepreneur to know which one to maximize and the one to mitigate.

Back