Business isn't a coincidence, so never put it to a test

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I agree that we need to keep reminding them the common goals that need to be achieved for making the company progress.
There are rude workers as per observations by the customers who are my friends here. They did not answer my friends about the changes pf the price tags,

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.885
There are workers like them insensitive when in fact they are paid and the owner may never know about their rocket of laziness.
You are right. If I were really in a bad mood because of their wrongdoings, I will ask this salesclerk to bring me the manager and report her or him. I do this without any second thought.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
You are right. If I were really in a bad mood because of their wrongdoings, I will ask this salesclerk to bring me the manager and report her or him. I do this without any second thought.
Don't put your business to a test, it's done through hard work and capital. Make your business grow fat.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
If it is in my own business with workers, I need to train them not to like this kind of sales clerk.
It's worrisome if there are workers the cause of the business low sales. Their attitude matters to keep the interest of the customers in coming back.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I agree that we need to keep reminding them the common goals that need to be achieved for making the company progress.
You are so right, a business is made because of purpose that is to have money and to serve the community.
Post automatically merged:

There are customers who are observant and if they observe something not good to their taste, then the business owner must correct this.

Last edited:
Back