Business isn't a coincidence, so never put it to a test

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Do test your business according to the results of the feedback from people in the community where your business is there. Find the answers from your customers if they're fully satisfied with the quality of your products, services from employees and their personalities in dealing with them.

Build your business with trust that never rust for your business isn't built from a coincidence but from a thorough planning.

Ratine

Unfamiliar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$2.715
When you mean that you are doing business one must have equipped themselves with the requirements that is needed for that kind of the business for that time for instance.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
We must do our very best to make our business grow fat, which is the primary reason for creating a business. it is very necessary to always plan and create strategies to make your business powerful.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Business is not something that occurs suddenly, you will have to look for idea, validate your idea through research, gather funds to execute your idea, build a tea, run a marketing campaigns, etc.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Nothing good comes easy, for your business to succeed, it takes proper planning and consistency to succeed in your business. Find out what others are saying about your business and work with that to become better.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
A business is something that moves our lives up or down. It all depends on us on how to make our lives bountiful through the business that we operate. So, if there is a business of yours now, make it great for you and your future.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
A business is something that moves our lives up or down. It all depends on us on how to make our lives bountiful through the business that we operate. So, if there is a business of yours now, make it great for you and your future.
this is one reason why I am seriously struggling to ensure that the business I have started grows. At the moment I am working on other projects to get more money to invest in advertising and promoting my business, and hopefully by October latest, I should be able to register my business name officially.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
this is one reason why I am seriously struggling to ensure that the business I have started grows. At the moment I am working on other projects to get more money to invest in advertising and promoting my business, and hopefully by October latest, I should be able to register my business name officially.
You will surely reach your goal. With your hardwork and perseverance, there is no prejudice, you can reach your dream business sooner or later.Just bring it on. Dream. Dare. Do.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
Most businessmen make the mistakes for copying other businesses. However this is not always the case when we come to the business related matters .The succssfulness of the business is determined by different many kinds of parameters.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
You build your business because it is your passion and not just a practice. You capitalize it and money is not a joke. It is not a coincidence so by all means you have to make your business grow big and profitable.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.275
If you are considering starting a business, it is crucial to conduct thorough market research to determine whether your idea is profitable and has the potential for success. It is also essential to create a comprehensive business plan that outlines your goals, strategies, etc. In addition, you should prepare the necessary start-up capital to fund your business, and carefully consider other important aspects such as the location, marketing approaches, hiring and managing employees, and more.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
You build your business because it is your passion and not just a practice. You capitalize it and money is not a joke. It is not a coincidence so by all means you have to make your business grow big and profitable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Most businessmen make the mistakes for copying other businesses. However this is not always the case when we come to the business related matters .The succssfulness of the business is determined by different many kinds of parameters.
The funny thing about this is that most times because you copy a business does not mean you will get the same results as whoever you copied it from. It's also best you go original.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
We have to protect our business it's created because of an intention to have money all the time There's no other source except to do business which buyers can't do for they lack skills and sufficient capital so those equipped with skills and capital need the people in the community to support your business born for them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
Starting a business requires detailed planning. Do a feasibility study. Evaluate if you have sufficient fund and other resources. After you started your business, you have to constantly check if your product meets the needs of your customers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Detailed planning must be done first before finalizing a decision to start your own business. Business is created with full consciousness not a consequence from one's imagination but has been put into action.

Back