Business Trip: What worries you the most when visiting another nation?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.268
Personally speaking,I am more concerned with the culture and practices of another country when on a business or pleasure trip. For the reason that I am scared that I might offend the locals with my actions and words. So, I need to research more about this information so I don't have any problems while being in the country. It is a basic protocol, I should say.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
When going out to another country for business trip whatsoever, I think it's best to take time and make research about where you are travelling to because of the fact that "a no offence" in your own country may be an offence in another country.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
When visiting a country for business or travel, the first thing I check is how safe is the country. For example, pickpocketing is serious in Rome, Italy. When I traveled there, I took extra care of my personal belongings. Another thing I would check is the culture of the country to make sure I do not do anything inappropriate.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.268
When going out to another country for business trip whatsoever, I think it's best to take time and make research about where you are travelling to because of the fact that "a no offence" in your own country may be an offence in another country.
You are on point. It is best to know everything about a particular country before pushing through the business trip idea. There are some people who were into a bad situation for not doing this.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
I will worry much about culture attitudes of the people foods, and foremost climate. I might not be able to cope with their icy climate. But I love to see snow lol.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.268
I will worry much about culture attitudes of the people foods, and foremost climate. I might not be able to cope with their icy climate. But I love to see snow lol.
I had experienced seeing snow in a country in Central Asia. It is not a good feeling when having it for a few weeks. At first, I was so delighted seeing it. But, I felt so frustrated for being cold in winter every day.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
When traveling to a different country, what worries me most is their language and traditions, i might find it abit hard to adapt to these changes at First but with time though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
We never can tell what the situation of the other country maybe and that is why I may be scared if I'm opportuned to visit another country on a business purpose.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
We never can tell what the situation of the other country maybe and that is why I may be scared if I'm opportuned to visit another country on a business purpose.
But then I think proper research based on the country you are visiting should have been made which would have made it all look simple, you already know how to relate with them and that would make your stay successful

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally speaking,I am more concerned with the culture and practices of another country when on a business or pleasure trip. For the reason that I am scared that I might offend the locals with my actions and words. So, I need to research more about this information so I don't have any problems while being in the country. It is a basic protocol, I should say.

That's right, I totally agree with you. As the saying goes "Where the earth is stepped on, there the sky is upheld." This means that we must follow the applicable regulations, wherever we are.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
I had experienced seeing snow in a country in Central Asia. It is not a good feeling when having it for a few weeks. At first, I was so delighted seeing it. But, I felt so frustrated for being cold in winter every day.
It is so right, it feels so bad if the climate is too cold. When I was in China, it was colder than wintertime in Auckland. It seemed I can not breathe well if it s so cold. I love our climate despite hot for we can fan ourselves and get relieved.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so right, it feels so bad if the climate is too cold. When I was in China, it was colder than wintertime in Auckland. It seemed I can not breathe well if it s so cold. I love our climate despite hot for we can fan ourselves and get relieved.

I also can't imagine how I can survive in a very cold area like in Europe. They have winter and winter there. It seems that I am not strong with bone-chilling cold, as we once felt here during the transition from summer to rainy season and vice versa.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

When it comes to visiting other countries and nations, the biggest thing that concerns me the most is immigration laws and legal status of my residence permit or visa. In many countries it is hard to get your immigration documents in order.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very common for most entrepreneur to feel uncomfortable when going for certain businesses.
But when it is not in there country especially if the place has certain cultures that are hard to follow

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You are on point. It is best to know everything about a particular country before pushing through the business trip idea. There are some people who were into a bad situation for not doing this.
This is why you have to carry out detailed research when it comes to setting up business in another country or doing any business transaction there. It will save you a lot of problem.

Last edited:
Back