Businesses being suid for strange reasons

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A customer of an eatery sued it for posting pictures of their group photos taken in the restaurant online. The customer said that her photos were not shared with permission from her.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I know of a loan issuing company that was sued for barging on the privacy of the loan taker and sending threats to the friends and families of the victim.
It does not even make sense for them to do something like that and that is why a lot of loan companies have bad reputations because of the way they treat people who take loans from them

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not a new thing that businesses get sued as there are always going to be unsatisfied customer not what you do to try to get them satisfied be it in form of goods or services

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It's not a new thing that businesses get sued as there are always going to be unsatisfied customer not what you do to try to get them satisfied be it in form of goods or services
I cannot even count how many times when I have seen a customer sue a particular business or the business owner maybe for selling fake products or other things like that.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cannot even count how many times when I have seen a customer sue a particular business or the business owner maybe for selling fake products or other things like that.
If a customer is dissatisfied with the services that is rendered to him or her, it is possible for the customers to Sue the company and this is a thing that happens almost just about everywhere.

Back