Buy Air conditioner in Winters to save money

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Hahaha. Once the price of an item increases, it doesn't come down. The weather here is just either rainy or dry. Well maybe it's like umbrellas that are cheaper during dry season but costly during rainy seasons.
Haha you got it pretty right. That's the major issue with Nigeria, once the price of things goes up, it would never come down to it's original price again. It is well though. Even umbrellas, most sellers would still sell it the same price during dry season as well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.541
I do not think that air conditioners are necessarily cheaper during winter. The prices of various electronic appliances have significantly increased and i think that they will continue to increase each year.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Haha you got it pretty right. That's the major issue with Nigeria, once the price of things goes up, it would never come down to it's original price again. It is well though. Even umbrellas, most sellers would still sell it the same price during dry season as well.
Wow, I don't remember the last time I priced an umbrella. Is like sellers take advantage of the difficult situations to increase price at a higher rate. It's well šŸ˜

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buying an air conditioner in the winter may seem counterintuitive, but it can actually be a great way to save money. By purchasing an AC unit in the winter, you can take advantage of lower prices, as well as the fact that you'll be able to install it before the summer months hit. Plus, if you buy an energy-efficient model, you can lower your energy bills and save even more money over time.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What about in countries like Nigeria where they do not experience winter, when do you think would be the nest time to buy an air conditioner, during the raining season?
Same here, Indonesia only have two season Dry and wet season. And i dont think so, the AC will cheaper in wet season (raining season). Its only apply for the country who have 4 season.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
Yeah I think you can save alot of money there as in the prices of air conditioners during the winter seasons are relatively cheaper because the demand of air conditioners in winters is very low.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now I understand why suggested buying air conditioner during winter period. I experienced same here, no one use air-conditioned during hamattan period which is also called winter.
If you have plans to buy an Air conditioner then better to purchase in Winters and you can expect great deals. Good luck

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
Now I understand why suggested buying air conditioner during winter period. I experienced same here, no one use air-conditioned during hamattan period which is also called winter.
Yes this is what I'm tying to explain because in off season there are less sales so we can expect getting bumper discounts.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.541
Yes this is what I'm tying to explain because in off season there are less sales so we can expect getting bumper discounts.

The main problem is that the imports in my country have been restricted and this is the main reason why many imported items such as air conditioners and other appliances have become so expensive.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot f ways to save money, one of my favorite ways is buying in bulk, and another one is buying during the eld of the sale.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here, Indonesia only have two season Dry and wet season. And i dont think so, the AC will cheaper in wet season (raining season). Its only apply for the country who have 4 season.
Yes we also have 2 seasons in my country. I don't think weather determines the price of air conditions here. Other factors like inflation and delivery costs do.

Back