Buying a House With a Loan

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
I don't own a house, I do not have enough money to buy a house, and I have also not considered a get a house. Nonetheless, I know the advantages of owning a house or even getting a loan to buy or build a house. Many people use loans to buy houses because house loans have longer terms, like 15, 20, or even longer terms. With a long-term loan, it's easier to manage repayment. Do you have a house? Have you considered buying a house with a loan?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I have my own house and I acquired it through my savings. Is started saving during college. I saved my allowances and had side hustles like selling cars and insurances. i am a hardowrking person.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's not easy to buy a house without loan, although it remain good for yourselves to keep away from any kind of loan. I also buy one apartment when I was student of University, I gather my tuition savings and finally hit the goal with government issued loan. But the biggest mistake in life I did as I sold that one just for some money and now I am in rented apartment.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.850
I have my apartment. I saved money for several years. I had loan but only for three year long. I paid off it in a year. I saved some money on bank interest.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have my own house and I acquired it through my savings. Is started saving during college. I saved my allowances and had side hustles like selling cars and insurances. i am a hardowrking person.
Good for you. I do not know of anyone who managed to save money to be able to buy a house. Most people I know buy house through a loan, selling asset or through profits on investment. It might take a ling time to save money to buy a house, right?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.208
I currently do not own a house, but I like to have one in the future. I want a simple yet visually appealing house that provides the utmost comfort. I do not fancy a big house as it is a hassle to clean. LOL

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have an apartment. Yes , it's better to have your own house to avoid money spend in giving the rent, which can be used in paying the emi.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
I don't think buying house on loan is a good idea.
it depends on what you're going to use the house for.
Is it for business purpose that will generate income for you in order to pay up the loan at the set time your money lender gave you...
If have made enough provision for it then go ahead with it.

Back