Buying a new laptop

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest with you, I have no idea what to look for when I buy a laptop. Most of time I choose to got with someone who understands what needed and they actually chose for me

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest with you, I have no idea what to look for when I buy a laptop. Most of time I choose to got with someone who understands what needed and they actually chose for me
Of course, if you are in doubt in purchasing a new laptop, you can always consult your friends.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When it comes to purchasing a laptop, I believe that the processing capability of the laptop is very important for me as well as the battery capacity.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Nobody didn't mention drive speed. Choose fast SSD drive since OS write often on it. No matter how good is processor if your drive is slow.

You are very correct about making sure the driver speed is also looked out for in getting a new laptop because it is one of the core requirements that helps your laptop to be very functional.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.780
I usually consider the price , since my laptops were getting hacked very often. and I would have to replace them at least once or twice a year.
You should work more on your computer security than on just buying new laptops. You don't have to even buy new laptop. Just install OS again,

Eclipse

Complete Stranger
Aug 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Price is definitely important and a deciding factor, but when I purchased my MacBook Pro, I knew I was going to be spending a lot. But since it will last me a long time, I decided to just pull the trigger.

Battery life and storage are areas I focus on as well. I need a laptop with plenty of storage, and want one where I don't have to worry about charging it every few hours

Back