Buying and Selling Guest Posts

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Guest posting is one of the interesting ways to build backlinks. You can find websites where you can pay money to do guest posting. If you have a high traffic website, you can charge fees for guest posting. Have you paid or received money for guest posting?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
None of my website didn't become so popular I can sell guest post. When you buy guest post, first buy few like 5. When you see results (does traffic come from it), then buy more or search for new audience.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This is very interesting but I just do not understand how it works, it is my first time getting to hear about it and I would like to learn more and get to understand.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
This is very interesting but I just do not understand how it works, it is my first time getting to hear about it and I would like to learn more and get to understand.
Simple. For example make a blog. Blog have visitors. Now customer contacts you with offer buying guest post link. Now you accept offer and write article which include link to customer website and publish it on your blog. You visitors should click on link in article and visit customer website.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
S
I am hearing about the guest posting jobs on the forums. I have never been engaged on that before.
Same here, never been engaged in such before,but I think it has to do with one posting on a website without being a member, or kind of a visitor in the website, some people actually get paid for doing it though.

Back