Buying old cars and selling them as a parts.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country selling car parts is very lucrative and very profitable business, and the business type is every time on demand running the business will be profitable every time, since cars break and have problems then in order to repaid those problems and put the car on the road car parts are mandatory so selling the cars parts business will be always profitable and good business.
What about in your country is it profitable starting a car parts selling business?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Purchasing old or scrapped cars is a very lucrative business, when I had article writing work, businesses in different countries were always ordering articles on selling scrap cars for cash trying to get more sellers.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True selling car parts for maintenance of cars is very lucrative and profitable business i idea any where in the world, since selling old parts are very chipper than selling a new car parts its good for customers.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
In my country selling car parts is very lucrative and very profitable business, and the business type is every time on demand running the business will be profitable every time, since cars break and have problems then in order to repaid those problems and put the car on the road car parts are mandatory so selling the cars parts business will be always profitable and good business.
What about in your country is it profitable starting a car parts selling business?
This is actually profitable here in my country too, some even buy old cars at cheaper rate and then repair these cars and even spray them to look like new ones and them sell these cars out and making their own profit too.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is actually profitable here in my country too, some even buy old cars at cheaper rate and then repair these cars and even spray them to look like new ones and them sell these cars out and making their own profit too.
Yeah, also inhere they buy old cars and resell them buy adding something on them, but most of the times Taxi cars are only done like that, in my country if a car is painted beside the company pain then the price value of the car decrease.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Yeah, also inhere they buy old cars and resell them buy adding something on them, but most of the times Taxi cars are only done like that, in my country if a car is painted beside the company pain then the price value of the car decrease.
Sure , the price will be reduced but still profit will still be made by selling it and the cost of spraying the car is not expensive compared to company's paint.so it's still a win case.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
I hope this business can be very profitable and lucrative. However the main challenges for it is on the getting Market for old model cars and the higher intensity of the capital.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
I really believe that this is a profitable business as you can buy old cars on junk price and sell parts as if they are new. However, I have no experience with this business model

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
This is actually a good business if you know what you are doing. There are places where you can actually buy these cars for a very cheap price and make good profit from it.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is actually a good business if you know what you are doing. There are places where you can actually buy these cars for a very cheap price and make good profit from it.
You are right, in order to run this business which buying old cars and selling them as a part needs a skill and knowledge about car and car parts so that we can run the business without any problem.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
You are right, in order to run this business which buying old cars and selling them as a part needs a skill and knowledge about car and car parts so that we can run the business without any problem.
Yea if not you would be cheated. I have heard stories of people who bought fake car parts without even knowing or buy it a lot more than the actual price.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days there many business idea you can think of just depends how best you can study people problem and bring a solution in a way that give you profit

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
These days there many business idea you can think of just depends how best you can study people problem and bring a solution in a way that give you profit
I think you are very right on this my friend.
l have realized that most businesses that thrive and doing well nowadays are the the business that create solutions to most problems of the people.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I think you are very right on this my friend.
l have realized that most businesses that thrive and doing well nowadays are the the business that create solutions to most problems of the people.
Yeah, to venture into any business and make profits, it is necessary you take a study into your immediate environment and the outer world and analyse people's problem and find a way of proffering solution to it which is a win-win situation for both sides.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Yeah, to venture into any business and make profits, it is necessary you take a study into your immediate environment and the outer world and analyse people's problem and find a way of proffering solution to it which is a win-win situation for both sides.
That's right, market research is extremely important. This would ensure you do not startup a business that is not in demand and end up loosing money or going into huge losses.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
That's right, market research is extremely important. This would ensure you do not startup a business that is not in demand and end up loosing money or going into huge losses.
Yeah, conducting a proper market research helps you know if your business will thrive due to the demand of people in your location, and also to know whether such business has been in existence for long and what causes it failure if it no longer exists.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.208
I think that starting a business for selling car parts could be a lucrative idea. One way to go about it would be to buy old cars and sell their parts. In fact, we recently bought some car parts for my dad's brother. He needs some car parts for his car.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$1.200
Raw Dex
$0.055
Not just cars but collecting junk of different gadgets and sorting out parts and sell them to the needy Many a time companies do not have spare parts of their old models

Back